Date: 2015-03-08 19:52
Authentic Gameplay Modification (AGM)by
The team that brought you the BWMod is now working on a modular, open-source realism/authenticism mod for Arma 3. This project originally started as a fork of TMR, but since evolved into something bigger, with only a few parts still taken from Taosensai's work.
The AGM mod tries to achieve the maximum amount of authenticity possible in Arma 3 without sacrificing playability. The mod is modular, so you can disable features that you don't want or are incompatible with other mods.
All the code is open-source, so everyone can contribute, or fork this repo and customize it to their own needs.
More information on the purpose of the different components of AGM and which ones they rely on can be found here.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
You installed AGM, but you have no idea how it works, or where to start? Get started here.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM
The mod is completely open-source, and everyone is free to fork the repo and create a pull request. Bugs can be reported and new features requested using GitHub's [urlhttps://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues]issue tracker[/url].
Please note that this is a pre-release, so you might still encounter bugs. If you do, please report those on the GitHub issue tracker (preferred) or in this thread.
Make Arma Not War:
If you like our work, please support us in the contest!
Vote for us in MakeArmaNotWar.
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to everyone who helped out by reporting and fixing bugs, writing stringtables, or fixing up stuff I don't even understand! You know who you are.
- Fixed: Broken hitpoints for VA people in v1.40 (#2162)
- Fixed: Disable Team-Management module did not disable join group (#2032)
- Fixed: Holstering a weapon in a FFV seat would make you stand up (#2098)
- Fixed: Inheritance issues with v1.40 (#2151, #2156)
- Fixed: Kick option in Check PBOs module broken (#2081)
- Fixed: Low resolution when using Vector with mils (#2125)
- Fixed: Undefined variable in Vector function (#2122)
- Fixed: Unnecessary setVariable calls in diagnosis (#2009)
- Fixed: Version number check didn't account for patch versions (#2163)
- Fixed: Weapon IK in combat pace (#2095)
- Changed: Markers are now sent over network using the classname, not the index (#1966)
- Changed: SwitchUnits can now be dis-/enabled during the game (#2016)
- Changed: Tweaked G-force intensity (#1774)
- Fixed: "Hide AI" option in BFT module was inverted (#1975)
- Fixed: AGM keybinds would block the Ctrl key (#1988)
- Fixed: Player could use SwitchUnits while dead (#2014)
- Fixed: Slingload hitpoint couldn't be repaired (#2000)
- Fixed: The mount command didn't work after the AI healed someone (#1965)
- Added: Fast Roping support for planes (for third-party mods)
- Added: Server now logs who drew on briefing screen (#1856)
- Added: Setting to set who can draw on briefing screen (#1856)
- Added: Support for using memory point names as fast roping positions. (#1818)
- Added: Way to disable team management (#1884)
- Changed: AGM hint now has the same bg colour as the rest of the UI (#1945)
- Changed: Disabling AI unconsciousness now possible using setVariable "AGM_allowUnconscious" (#1828)
- Changed: Improvements to AGM_Armour (#1816)
- Changed: Increased spare barrel mass (#1916)
- Changed: Made Screams optional (#1805)
- Changed: Reduced mass of bloodbags (#1924)
- Changed: Reduced volume of screams at close ranges (#1819)
- Changed: Removed AGM_ prefix from Medical events (#1877)
- Changed: Tweaks to climbing
- Fixed: AI medics ignored setCaptive (#1878)
- Fixed: AI screams could be heard from any distance on some machines (#1819)
- Fixed: Broken "Require Diagnosis" module option (#1823)
- Fixed: Conflict between MRCO and vehicle range finders (#1741)
- Fixed: Continuous cook off sound when alt-tabbing while cook-off is going on (#1857)
- Fixed: Could bandage everything with one bandage (#1855)
- Fixed: Ear ringing not present on some machines (#1802)
- Fixed: FCS Reset option went missing (#1890)
- Fixed: Head turning while unconscious (#1837)
- Fixed: Huron containers could be loaded into vehicles (#1870)
- Fixed: Icons were not displayed correctly when switching grenades (#1865)
- Fixed: Input disabling wouldn't work when diagnosing when falling unconscious (#1848)
- Fixed: Invulnerability when using PreventDeath (#1730)
- Fixed: Localization issues with wheel names
- Fixed: Missing author on some magazines and items (#1814)
- Fixed: New Kasatka variant didn't have minigun ammo (#1852)
- Fixed: Problem with Overheating when letting server run for a long time (#1619)
- Fixed: Respawn issues with AGM_Scopes (#1810)
- Fixed: RPT Warning about damageLimit for twitches
- Fixed: Script error on passing out (#1881)
- Fixed: Second Merkava in editor (#1815)
- Fixed: Static weapon actions were present on Taru pods.
- Fixed: Stomper rear wheels could not be repaired (#1887)
- Fixed: Unconscious AI gunners could shoot, drivers drive etc. (#1854)
- Fixed: Unconsciousness blur was weird
- Fixed: Units would get stuck in fast roping animation (#1911)
- Fixed: Unloading objects on floating structures wouldn't work (#1861)
- Fixed: When AutomaticWakeup was set to False, pilots wouldn't recover from GLOC (#1900)
- Fixed: Wobbling when fast roping (#1811)
- Fixed: Backpack option missing (#1892)
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
Tags: No tags