This addon is a retexture of the Arma2 model Uniform and Gear pack.
I made a uniform to match the various island or situation in multiplayer.
Many uniforms are based of the U.S. Army.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms please refer to the included documentation.
These are not complete units! Use a Load out script to access these uniforms and gear packs.
You can use:
Wig Shadow http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/teriyakid/2014-11-29_00019_zpse5dbe7f0.jpg
very Long loading item (Especially MEDBACKPACK, TAC V1
It is incomplete in various areas like the UI_icon, configuration etc.
I will update the old work Uniforms sometime soon.
Credits & Thanks:
Mike - "MAA Addon" author I can't make addon without you.
Zabb - ”TAC-V1 Vest” and etc supported,
heripai - SPGear set Model, (OH-58kiowa-Pack author http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...H-58kiowa-Pack)
Kiory - Balaklava addons,
Cinco - Nomex CoverAll,(use textur and rvmat)
BIs - ARMA2 Model,ARMA3 Model, Thanks!
- holster proxy adapted to the RH pistol pack
- changed all TAC vests texture
- reworked Bikey.
- Shoulder Armor (glasses class)
- TAC PMC vests
- Cap on glasses(2 type)
- 3c hood+denim
- tac backpack
snow clothing disappeared of Handgun Is back in hand
Some of Rvmat was not at work.
T-Shirts + Denim Glove.
Red T-Shirts + Denim.
Optimized proxies "TAC-V1,TAC-V10"
Sniper vest "TAC-SVD"
New Ghillie jacket (timber)
Made by Zabb up here
PMC-ish unifrome (Many type)
Plastic Handcuffs Two type(NV/Glasse Class) made by heripai (OH-58kiowa-Pack author
- Rvmat had not worked in a some uniforms.
- Unnecessary Rifleman has been displayed in the Editor.
- Strange Vest parameter
- all pbo binarized!
- Fixed many errors!
-- Head equip:
--- New Leaf color (head mount) Gillie suits *(refined texture and RVmat )
-- Winter equipments:
--- balaclava, goggle and backpacks
--- Winter jackets(some white and Black suit)
--- Plate carrier (Snow color)
--- and more..
--- Takistan uniform with bullet belt
--- and more..
--- TAC-V10 (Black,OD and Tan)
--- sheriff vest (OD)
--- Tac-V1 mesh(Black)
--- Plate carrier with FBI patch (OD and Black patch on OD vest)
--- Cheep AK chestrig(this item is unfinished)
- Mideast style uniform
- hoodie style uniform
- Jersey style uniform
- new hedset
- Head less ghillie suit
- Jeans T-shirt Camera bug
- OCP,UCP Specified mistake
- Fix Class name add "TRYK" Class name to head
- add all displayname "TRYK" (Search easily!
- add TAC-V1 vest Types has increased
- many fixed error
- add Jeans Uniform(T-sirts,PCU Jacket)
- add Roll up Sirts set
- add OD BDU
- add BLK BDU
- add OCP ACU (recomend RHS Vest
- add UCP ACU(NATO type)
- add wig (Known error, shadow.
- add bandana
- add Ghillie (Overall, Top, Head slot)
- add Suits
- add Bulletproof vest(BLK BL WH,this vest Equipment is not in pocket. but High ballistic resistance
- add Backpack slot belt (May combined with the equipment to Bulletproof vest↑）
- add chestrig (light, heavy)
- add TacV-1 Vest (created by zabb
- any more
- Add "TRYK_" the head of the class name
- Add and modify some UI (AOR, Shemagh)
- Adjustment of color (AOR1 HELMET, AOR1 Boonie Hat)
- I was in a patch of Velcro shoulder. (AOR1, AOR2, BLK+TAN, GR+TAN, BLK+3CD MTP, Woodland)
- 5.11 tactical pants. ish Uniform (NATO TYPE) (BLACK+TAN GREEN+TAM BLACK+3CD)
- Shead+Shemegh (WH TAN GR)
- ESS Goggle Black glasses (TAN BLACK)
- EarMuff on Head type
- first release
- BI forums