This addon is a retexture of the Arma2 model Uniform and Gear pack.
I made a uniform to match the various island or situation in multiplayer.
Many uniforms are based of the U.S. Army.
To install TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms please refer to the included documentation.
These are not complete units! Use a Load out script to access these uniforms and gear packs.
You can use:
Classnames are in the readme.
Wig Shadow http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/teriyakid/2014-11-29_00019_zpse5dbe7f0.jpg
very Long loading item (Especially MEDBACKPACK, TAC V1
It is incomplete in various areas like the UI_icon, configuration etc.
I will update the old work Uniforms sometime soon.
Credits & Thanks:
Mike - "MAA Addon" author I can't make addon without you.
Zabb - ”TAC-V1 Vest” and etc supported,
heripai - SPGear set Model, (OH-58kiowa-Pack author http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...H-58kiowa-Pack)
Kiory - Balaklava addons,
Cinco - Nomex CoverAll,(use textur and rvmat)
BIs - ARMA2 Model,ARMA3 Model, Thanks!
fixed: missing value, textures
Added: NVG model for NVG class accessories
small bug fix
- error message "iteminfo"
- all armor value
- some chest rigs // common items to other MODs
- some class name and models // some of the items have been rebuilt
-zabb and zabb2.pbo //this stuff moved to "TAC VESTS mod"
- holster proxy adapted to the RH pistol pack
- changed all TAC vests texture
- reworked Bikey.
- Shoulder Armor (glasses class)
- TAC PMC vests
- Cap on glasses(2 type)
- 3c hood+denim
- tac backpack
snow clothing disappeared of Handgun Is back in hand
Some of Rvmat was not at work.
T-Shirts + Denim Glove.
Red T-Shirts + Denim.
Optimized proxies "TAC-V1,TAC-V10"
Sniper vest "TAC-SVD"
New Ghillie jacket (timber)
Made by Zabb up here
PMC-ish unifrome (Many type)
Plastic Handcuffs Two type(NV/Glasse Class) made by heripai (OH-58kiowa-Pack author
- Rvmat had not worked in a some uniforms.
- Unnecessary Rifleman has been displayed in the Editor.
- Strange Vest parameter
- all pbo binarized!
- Fixed many errors!
-- Head equip:
--- New Leaf color (head mount) Gillie suits *(refined texture and RVmat )
-- Winter equipments:
--- balaclava, goggle and backpacks
--- Winter jackets(some white and Black suit)
--- Plate carrier (Snow color)
--- and more..
--- Takistan uniform with bullet belt
--- and more..
--- TAC-V10 (Black,OD and Tan)
--- sheriff vest (OD)
--- Tac-V1 mesh(Black)
--- Plate carrier with FBI patch (OD and Black patch on OD vest)
--- Cheep AK chestrig(this item is unfinished)
- Mideast style uniform
- hoodie style uniform
- Jersey style uniform
- new hedset
- Head less ghillie suit
- Jeans T-shirt Camera bug
- OCP,UCP Specified mistake
- Fix Class name add "TRYK" Class name to head
- add all displayname "TRYK" (Search easily!
- add TAC-V1 vest Types has increased
- many fixed error
- add Jeans Uniform(T-sirts,PCU Jacket)
- add Roll up Sirts set
- add OD BDU
- add BLK BDU
- add OCP ACU (recomend RHS Vest
- add UCP ACU(NATO type)
- add wig (Known error, shadow.
- add bandana
- add Ghillie (Overall, Top, Head slot)
- add Suits
- add Bulletproof vest(BLK BL WH,this vest Equipment is not in pocket. but High ballistic resistance
- add Backpack slot belt (May combined with the equipment to Bulletproof vest↑）
- add chestrig (light, heavy)
- add TacV-1 Vest (created by zabb
- any more
- Add "TRYK_" the head of the class name
- Add and modify some UI (AOR, Shemagh)
- Adjustment of color (AOR1 HELMET, AOR1 Boonie Hat)
- I was in a patch of Velcro shoulder. (AOR1, AOR2, BLK+TAN, GR+TAN, BLK+3CD MTP, Woodland)
- 5.11 tactical pants. ish Uniform (NATO TYPE) (BLACK+TAN GREEN+TAM BLACK+3CD)
- Shead+Shemegh (WH TAN GR)
- ESS Goggle Black glasses (TAN BLACK)
- EarMuff on Head type
- first release
- BI forums