PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battle Royale is an extreme survival game-mode that plunges players into fast paced, last man standing matches, with one chance to win. Inspired by the book/movie ‘Battle Royale’, it provides a unique game-play experience and provides an intense, always changing game for the player.The rules are simple. There can be only one winner. Everyone else must die!
To install the Battle Royale you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use Battle Royale please refer to the included documentation.
Find a server by filtering host for “Battle Royale” or just launch the game from this server list.
Credits & Thanks:
Concept by PLAYERUNKNOWN (Brendan Greene). Based on the book/film Battle Royale.
Development by PLAYERUNKNOWN
Leaderboard Development by ohhlie
Additional code by [VB]AWOL & pwn0zor & Kegan 'Ryan' Holern
Floating loot fix by Sa-Matra <3
Aditional thanks to KillzoneKid for help with triggers
Legacy BR Tools by eXchangeDev
MV-22 port by Hotshotmike
C130 port by ebu
Extra weapon packs by Hotshotmike, FHQ, Trixie, blazenchamber & The Community Upgrade Project
Joint-rails system by ASDG
Community management & support by SniperGhost
Special thanks to ShroomzTV, CohhCarnage, Smak and The Blacklist
My thanks also to all the players, donators, streamers and content creators, without whom we would be nothing <2
A special thanks to @Dabbo07 for being a great guy and re-naming his mission to avoid confusion with our mod.
You can check out his work here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185349097
- New circle position logic for Altis and Bozcaada.
- Added ability to repair crashed vehicles with a lootable repair kit.
- Osprey pilot is more likely to drop crates inside the blue circle.
- Overall crate count has been slightly reduced.
- The pause menu now displays the name of the current server.
- New vehicles added.
- Reduced rain on sunny days.
- Reduced the chance of night games.
- Increased rain volume on all maps.
Loot and Balance
- M32 has higher chance to spawn ammunition that goes boom.
- Crate guns that didn't make the cut have been moved to the normal
- All cars now provide more protection to players in the case of crashes.
- All cars received more armor to their windows.
- Slightly increased the Zamak's wheel armor.
- New logic for loading players into the plane.
- More optimizations to reduce network latency.
- Spectator: Fixed circle position as seen by spectators.
- Care package logic rewritten so care packages always spawn loot.
- Buildings near the stadium will now spawn loot.
- Addressed an issue where some players weren't splatting on impact.
- Addressed player tracking issues and logging.
- Players should no longer get stuck in cars.
- Tweaked wheel armor on Zamak.
- Reduced damage to player in car crashes.
- Tweak to avoid rain on sunny days.
- Fixed Osprey drops issues.
- Add late binding MPKilled EH to catch latecomers.
- Tweaked vehicle window armor.
- Allow more time for late players to join and for server to absorb it.
- Fixed issue where some players aren't splatting when they don't pull their chute.
- Too many night games, adding a couple early ones.
- Ensure players can't leave circle early w/out taking damage.
- New logic for loading players into the plane.
- More optimizations to reduce server network load.
- Removed M32 from Zamak loot list.
- Fixed rain volume on Stratis & Bozcaada.
- All players now tracked via Sessions.
Arma can't track all players, reliably, so we're moving everything into
a Session-based system. You get assigned a Session ID when you join the
server, and lose it when you disconnect. In this way, the server has a
full list of everyone on the server, including a reference to their
- Group management + Session system.
1) This provides a more accurate view of who's connected.
2) This should address the SeaGull kicks (CreateVehicle Restriction #0), to some degree.
3) Vehicles can be repaired regardless of locality.
- New Client damage handlers to speed up processing and reduce network traffic.
- New Client Initialization system.
- Reduced Bozcaada Red Zone size based on community feedback.
- Neutered the Zamak.
- Based on feedback, removed weak guns from crate loot.
- More optimizations to reduce server network load.
- Reduced bombing zone volume / clipping noises.
- Added load screen.
- In-game newsfeed, displayed when player opens Main Menu (ESC).
- SUV Windshield is no longer impervious.
- Realistic grenade damage. Community provided feedback that the default Arma grenade damage is unrealistic.
This change increases both RGN and RGO grenade damage.
- Reduced clouds at night and try ensure that night games occur on a day that has a full moon.
- Fixed "Cannot Load Mission" error on Stratis, when mission is loaded.
- Fixed the "Thanks for playing" message, removed mention of Altis.
- Tweaked plane logic to stop crates at 5 or less circles.
- Other fixes.
- Lower chance for crates from MV22.
- More balancing to late zone circle damage based on community feedback and fixes for inconsistant damage application.
- Added 1969 Road Runner & Super Bee pack by William Richardson. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29931
- Added Volkswagen Beetle pack by Tipix & DuÂ². http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29557
* Festive Jumper and other skins added
* Boost script bugfixes
* Boost, Skin Menu and Earplugs now have no default keys and must be bound to User Actions
- Skin Menu User Action 2
- Earplugs User Action 3
- Boost Items User Action 4
* Ambient sounds re-enabled
* Leaderboard system implemented
* Removed CBA
* Removed Blastcore
* Added Pianosa Island http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28418 [Still WIP so won't be on rotation yet]
* Added Bozcaada Island http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29580
* Trigger based loot/simulation system implemented
* Loot tables cleaned and balanced
* Floating loot now fixed
* Server and client files rewritten to increase performance
* Updated Specter Armaments to remove Talon. This fixes the config.bin error
* Updated magazine configs
* Updated skin system
* Decreased rain volume from 0.14 > 0.04
* Many many bug fixes
- Boost system added.
- Care-packages now spawn at random from 3 types. Sniper, High Value AR, LMG.
- Added Wreak Sites.
- Added Bullet Impact indicators.
- Added Status Indicators (Health + Boost).
- Added Community Upgrade Project weapons pack.
- Launcher released.
- Added incremental damage for the blue circles. Starting at 0.2 and moving up to 0.9 for the final zone.
- FHQ M4 weapons updated to work with the new Bootcamp update.
- Other community made weapons packs disabled until they are updated.
- Added certain UIcorrections by Beazley http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25782
- Added Fixed Exaggerated Weapon Sway by Lao Fei Mao http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26267
v0.3.0 [Server-side only]
v0.2.5 [Server-side only]
- Fixed the move into co-pilot seat bug on start.
- Fixed the issue regarding players left at start due to joining late .
- Fixed vehicles spawning near the start position.
- Added loot positions to buildings that did not spawn loot.
- Added separate AR and hand-gun classes added to the loot tables enabling us to much better define the types of weapons per building.
- Added loot limits to each building type. Basically this means we can specify if either ARs/Handguns, or both, will spawn, and how many.
- Added lightning bolts to the red zone.
- Added anti-cheat thanks to team-atomic.net.
- Added leader-board functionality to the server-side code. @Pwnoz0r
- Added random cloud cover setting at server start.
- Added dynamic fog. This system will change the fog every 1-2 minutes.
- Moved the punishment script server-side.
- Reduced First Aid kit spawns a little.
- Finished intro cinematic.
- Increased dammage outside the zone to 0.15 per 20s. Since this is now server-side, we can adjust if we still have people staying outside in the final zones.
- Version moved to 0.2.0. This is the stable public release.
- C130J now holding all players.
- Punishment outside the zone now +0.08 dammage per 20 seconds (Death = 1)
- Overall round time reduced to 60 minutes.
- If player numbers are below 15 at the zone start time, a smaller primary zone is called.
- All sniper rifles / LMG moved to care-package drops only.
- C130J pack updated. Now holds 36 players instead of only 24.
- Max player count reduced to 36.
- FHQ Accessories pack removed.
- Loot tables adjusted.
- Winner check now works.
- Random 1-3 AI guards added to each of the towers numbered 1-6.
- Civilians removed.
- Random vehicle script added
- Map Additions.
- Loot positions added for Control Tower.
- Loot tables expanded on and defined. There is now different loot for buildings vs care-packages.
- Sniper rifles will only be found at care-packages.
- MV-22 care-packages now working again.
- Altered more of the in-game messages.
- Removed AI car horn bug.
- Removed AI car deletion bug.
- Work done on loot tables.
- MV-22 bombing now working.
- Altered some of the welcome messages.
- Added animation fixes for parachute landing.
- AI cars added.
- Tweaking of spawn system.
- Versioning of bikeys now impletmented.
- All mission scripts moved into client-side pbo.
- Civilians removed until a better system is written.
- Paradrop now working correctly thanks to [VB]AWOL @ Epoch.
- Loot system worked on.
- Certain TPW Mods added.
- Paradrop spawn added.
- Game system implemented on Stratis.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2017 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.