The CUP Team
have released an updated version of the CUP Weapons
on the BI forums
The Community Upgrade Project is a cooperative effort to bring the content of Bohemia Interactive's
earlier games (Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and DLC's in particular) into Arma 3, updated
to the functionality and standards of the next generation game.
For more information on the project, check our webpage at http://cup-arma3.org/
This is the WEAPONS pack. It contains all the weapons, assault rifles, machine guns, shotguns,
grenade launchers, pistols, sniper rifles, and whatever else goes "boom" in Arma 2 and the expansion
and DLC's. All weapons are stripped of their attachments were possible, and these have been turned
into attachable scopes, lasers, flashlights, and bipods interchangeable with the vanilla content.
Some of the weapons are new or derived from the original ones.
- Added:* CUP_Weapons_Curator - Added: Backwards compatibility entry for placeable container CUP_Weapon_lmg_M249 which got removed
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition,VehicleWeapons - added weapons and magazines for M60 Patton
- Fixed:* CUP_Weapons_CZ805,FNFAL,L110,L85,M16,M249,SCAR - Fix Apex supressors and tracer magazines compatibility on many rifles
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed missing AGM-114K magazine string error
* CUP_Weapons_Duty,Evo,L129 - Fix Apex supressors and tracer magazines compatibility
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - fixed L85 model.cfg
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Fixed the name of the rail in CUP_arifle_L86A2_ACOG which prevented Marksmen to have an optic
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - increased locking cone on Vikhr missiles, acquiring targets on Ka-50 should now be easier
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition,VehicleWeapons - M68 HEAT magazines classnames adjusted to correctly reflect HEAT instead of HE
* CUP_Weapons_M16 - Improved hand position on M4
* CUP_Weapons_RPG18 - Added a secondary top ironsight for RPG-18