I am proud to release the stand alone LHD from the ATLAS total modification from the MANW contest. While the rest of the mod has yet to go public, this part of the mod is something that we feel could be useful to some of the naval units out there.
While it is not drivable, it does contain a large walkable interior as well as a functioning well deck. I hope to continue making improvements on the model and the useability of this ship, just know that updates may be few and far between.
To install ATLAS Mod: LHD Plus you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
The ship spawns with CIWS mounted on it, if you would like to disable the spawning of these, use the variable:
ATLAS_Official = true;
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- Add: Map Icon based off template by Sup3r6F0ur
- Add: Sounds to well deck and elevators
- Add: LHD Vehicle respawn module (Vanilla BIS module spawns aircraft as 'flying' when respawning them at deck height)
Credits & Thanks:
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YANKO AND AYAKA)
- This should fix the loading problems, changed to the correct folder paths setup
The elevators should be working properly now in DS
- updated: all bisigns and server key
- removed: frigate models from ATLAS_Water.pbo (reduces file size and removes unnecessary models)
- Added: Server Key
- Fixed:Weapons.pbo now only contains configs vital to the LHD (vanilla explosives should work now)
- first release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags