Retexture pack for Firewill's excellent F-16C Standalone addon, depicting F-16s currently in service with NATO countries
Contains addons for Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Romania, Turkey and Portugal
Contains textures for:
343 Mira HAF
340 Mira HAF
142 Filo TuAF
161 Filo TuAF
To install the NATO F-16 pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone by Firewill
Updated Romanian Air Force texture with full markings.
Weapons and magazines update with new proxy order.
F-16AM fitted with F100-PW-220 engine nozzle.
Added interim Romanian Air Force texture. Will be updated in future to match real markings when they arrive (real ones being tested in Portugal don't have their markings yet, only camo)
Eden Editor preview images
Drogue chute tails activated for appropriate air forces (Belgium, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Turkey)
P&W engine nozzle models activated for appropriate air forces (Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania)
GE engine nozzle models activated for appropriate air forces (Turkey)
Wide-Angle Raster HUD models activated for appropriate air forces (Turkey)
Updated images for the AWS texture selector
- added configuring compatibility for the new skin system and the new weapons= and magazines = array that added extra slots for SDBs
- changed the engine nozzle textures to the F100-PW-229 style (seen on Firewill's Polish and ROKAF textures) for the nations that use those engines in real life instead of the F110s (in this case, all of them apart from Turkey use the F100s)
- also corrected a few other mistakes in the textures (some colours overlapping in to UV islands where they shouldn't have been)
- Fixed: accidentally uploaded the wrong version
- I've updated the config to the updated standard loadout, with a Master Arm switch enabled
- added some of the stuff that Firewill included in the updated texture template such as the dirt overlays
- added a couple of additional details to the textures such as No Step/Walkway lines on the upper surface and the engine warning line on the underside.
- Displaynames for the Dutch, Belgian, Danish and Norwegian skins have been changed to F-16AM instead of F-16C.
- New additions are F-16C Block 50/52 and Block 50+/52+ in Greek and Turkish schemes (different squadron markings between those with/without CFTs) and a Portuguese F-16AM.
- There's also a mod.cpp logo to help find the skins I did, in the editor.
- first release
- BI forums
- F-16C Fighting Falcon Standalone
- FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO