By using our website you agree to us placing cookies!
Information we collect
In running and maintaining the website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits, including pages viewed and the resources you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, provide your email address or use our services.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies provide information about the website session activity of a visitor.
We use Google Analytics cookies to gather information in order to assist in improving the website experience for you.
It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Where used, these Analytics cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
We and our partners, may gather information about your general internet use from use of the cookie.
Our partners place their own cookies during your visit to our website and for more information about their cookies you should visit their websites.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the “reject cookies” settings in your internet browser of choice:
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to updates, improvements, products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website.
- To allow our partners to provide you with advertisements best vitting your browsing behaviour.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations inside of the European Union for processing and storing, (example, our email subscription list, user settings and usage of our services).
By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We do our upmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted.
Though this has never happened we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically.
Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.