Date: 2017-04-10 11:59
CUP ACE3 Compatibility Addon - Weaponsby
This addon is required to get the CUP Weapons to work with the ACE3 Mod.
Please delete your existing @CUP folder before installing this. Do not try to unpack this over an existing installation. It is very likely that it will break something.
To install the CUP ACE3 Compatibility Addon - Weapons you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Please report any issues you find on the issue tracker: http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/
License / Disclaimer:
* CUP_Weapons_ACE_compat - added disposable M72A6 launcher compatibility
* CUP_Weapons_ACE_compat - added support for M72A6 Special variant
* CUP_Weapons_ACE_compat - Stinger, Strela and Igla are now disposable single use launchers
- Fixed : CUP ACE compat was overwriting ACE_disposable
- Fixed ACE explosives compatibility
- Added ACE magazines (including ACE HuntIR) compatbility for CUP Weapons
- Fixed "author is not a value" error
- ACE scope adjustement should now work properly with CUP optics
- Each disposable launcher now has its own PreloadedMissileDummy
- ACE explosives framework implementation
- First public release
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Weapons
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- BI forums