CUP Vehicles - ACE3 Compatibility Addonby
Adds ACE3 Compatibility to the Community Upgrade Project packs.
The Community Upgrade Project is the initiative to bring all the content of Arma 2 [+ OA and DLCs] from BI into Arma 3, upgraded to the Arma 3 feature set.
Its goal is to provide those assets to the community as a mod ready to use in the game, and as an open-source repository for modders to build upon and learn from.
Cooperative and coordinated effort to get a coherent port of Arma 2 content [+ OA and DLCs] from BI to ARMA 3 standards
Full availability of all source material under share-alike license (APL-SA).
In essence everyone can make use of the work to build mods on his own as long as he provides credits, shares also his sources and keeps the same license
Release of the content in a coherent way
Content to come soon: vehicles, infantry, uniforms, terrains, objects, buildings, vegetation, wild life.
To install the CUP Vehicles - ACE3 Compatibility Addon you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Please report any issues you find on the issue tracker: http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/
License / Disclaimer:
- Added ACE FCS compatibility for T-90
- Added ACE FCS compatibility for Challenger II
- Added ACE logistic compat for CUP support vehicles (refuel, repair, rearm)
- Added ACE FCS compatibility on some new CUP vehicles (Warrior, T72CZ)
- Fixed "author is not a value" error
- Added fastrope support to MH6J
- Initial Release
- ACE FCS correctly implemented for CUP vehicles
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Weapons
- CUP Units
- CUP Vehicles
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
Tags: No tags