Author: Dean Hall
Author Website: http://www.usecforce.com/
Requirements: No addons required
Version: 1.3.1 beta
Short description: This adds the F117A to your Arma
I have been developing an F117A for use by my gaming group, Unity Security Force, and have decided that I will release it to the ArmA community. I'm keen for feedback and testing. Currently the model has successfully been released privately as an Alpha, and I am anticipating having it available as a public beta for this weekend.
As I have not flown the F117A, nor have I even seen it fly, I have struggled to try and recreate a realistic interpretation. Hopefully, thanks to alot of reading and studying alot of similar addons and CAD drawings, I have come up with something close.
- Framerate Friendly (highest lod less than 5000 tri's)
- Single body texture and another texture for glass
- Normal Mapped, Specular Mapped
- Deployable Weapons Bay (bay opens, weapons come down)
- Fully animated (including canopy, wheels, elevons, etc...)
- High quality LODing work
- "Stealth", unable to be IR targeted, difficult to spot at night
- BIS Quality Icon and Picture in-game
- Long engagement distances
- Operations Manual
Extract the pbo file to your ArmA's Addons folder or (as we always recommend) use mod folders to keep your mods organized and to prevent errors in the future.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
Credits & thanks:
Made by Dean Hall, Unity Security Force - http://www.usecforce.com/
- I would like to acknowledge all the team at www.usecforce.com for their support and help, and for a wonderful six years so far!
- Also the awesome team at www.armaholic.com for always supporting me and helping me.
- My team at www.sidheinteractive.com , particularly the Artists, who have helped this humble Producer learn how to be an artist.
- My partner, for being understanding of the many hours at the computer.
- Gnat, RKSL, and all the others who help me through the forums.
- Remodelled cockpit
- Retextured cockpit
- Added new LODs to improve performance
- Crash for ATI users
- Horizon gauges in cockpit
- Raised stall speed to be more realistic
- Nose Wheel turn now turns correct direction
- CRASH: Panel_1.paa texture resized to 1024x512
- Opening/Closed door name to more descriptive term
- Rainbow glass effect reduced
- Model.CFG data moved to seperate file
- Added IR Target capability to GBU
- LODs Added (further work required)
- Autopilot and AI flight of the aircraft
- GBU33 Weapon loadout with custom model and textures
THIS ADDON MAY BE DISTRIBUTED FOR PRIVATE USE, HOWEVER IT MUST BE DISTRIBUTED IN ITS ENTIRETY INCLUDING THE USEC PROMOTIONAL VIDEO AND DOCUMENTS. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE ANY OF THE FILES SEPERATELY, INCLUDING THE GBU-33 JDAM MODEL.
Please do not modify this addon, or use components from this in your own addons. Some parts of this package were purchased, and by using components other than for what they were purchased for would be a breach of that agreement.
The new GBU33 JDAM:
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISTRIBUTE THIS SEPARATELY.
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags