an updated version of his DayZero SP Zombie Survival
singleplayer mission for Arma 3.
Using the Heros Survive Mod and a huge collection of scripts as its base, this scenario features an unique and quite realistic singleplayer survival experience.
Inspired by ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch, DayZero puts you in the perspective of one of the few Eastern European survivors of the so-called Z-Apocalypse: a catastrophic disease outbreak that has happened about half a decade ago and led to the extinction of billions of people, of which most have resurrected to become Zombies and roam the streets of abandoned towns and villages. Over years, humanity tried to combat the disease by killing all zombies, which has greatly reduced their numbers.
Now, as the situation has become calmer, new challenges have emerged for those who are still alive...
- Added: Ambient AI to trader zones
- Added: More objects to trader zones
- Added: Settings file in mission folder providing instructions on mission customization
- Changed: There are now less fast zombies to ensure good performance
- Changed: Improved zombie spawn settings
- Fixed: Zombies don't spawn in water anymore (thanks to Jimmakos)
- Fixed: AI do now respawn reliably with custom skill settings and randomized gear
- Fixed: FPS drops resulting from too many zombies spawning at once
- Fixed: A few minor bugs (as usual)