his DayZero SP Zombie Survival
singleplayer mission for Arma 3.
Using the Heros Survive Mod and a huge collection of scripts as its base, this scenario features an unique and quite realistic singleplayer survival experience.
Inspired by ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch, DayZero puts you in the perspective of one of the few Eastern European survivors of the so-called Z-Apocalypse: a catastrophic disease outbreak that has happened about half a decade ago and led to the extinction of billions of people, of which most have resurrected to become Zombies and roam the streets of abandoned towns and villages. Over years, humanity tried to combat the disease by killing all zombies, which has greatly reduced their numbers.
Now, as the situation has become calmer, new challenges have emerged for those who are still alive...
- Persistent save system
- Post-apocalyptic Chernarus with many custom locations
- Almost only RHS content (weapons, equipment, etc.)
- Land and water vehicles
- Random loot system (by Na_Palm)
- Random bandit AI (using AIRS by spunFIN)
- Helicopter crashes & supply drops (by Kellojo)
- Enhanced survival system (by Heros)
- Logistics systems (by R3F)
- Magazine repacking (by Outlawled)
- Random weather (by Meatball)
- Wild animals
- Weapon holstering
- Lots of other content that improves gameplay experience