released an updated version of his African Factions for CUP
on the BI forums
This faction pack allows players to create a wide range of scenarios in an African setting using only CUP mods. I will continue to add to this pack.
Currently there are 6 fully fleshed out and playable African based factions in this pack:
These factions are fully compatible with both Zeus and ALiVE.
- An African Rebel faction based off of Somali Pirates set to Opfor Faction name: CUP_AFR_Reb
- An Islamic African Insurgent faction based off of Boko Haram and Al Shabab set to Opfor Faction name: CUP_AFR_M_Reb
- A full standardized African Army that speaks Farsi set to Independent. This force has Infantry, Special Forces, Tanks, APCs, Helicopters, and Fighter Jets. Faction name: CUP_AFR_Army
- An African based UN Peacekeeping Force set to Blufor that speaks French. Fully equipped with UN vehicles and aircraft. Faction name: CUP_AFR_UN
- An African Civilian faction. Faction name: CUP_AFR_CIV
- An African Muslim Civilian faction. Faction name: CUP_AFR_M_CIV
- Changed all faction generic names to African based
- Changed the language of the IND Army faction and the Christian/Western themed Civilian faction to French