sent us the following about the upcoming patch v1.03 for ArmA2!
The upcoming contents of the long awaited Patch 1.03 for Arma2 were revealed today on the BI Forums
. On the to-do-list are now eleven identified bugs that will be corrected, though no exact release date is yet given.
According to BI Forum Manager Placebo and Bohemia Interactive's CEO Marek Spanel Patch 1.03 will contain the following bug fixes:
• Improved airplane HUD visibility.
• Direct analogue throttle and brake for airplanes now available.
• Optimization: Reduced frame stutter near map borders.
• Sea surface was not rendered in NE area out of map.
• Terrain surface was sometimes using wrong parallax map.
• Grenade can destroy a building just by impact
• Radio echo elimination
• Team switch did not work when player died
• More flexible configuration of Flares in the config (brightness, size)
• Reduced AI detecting slowly moving enemy vehicles by ear.
• Prevent killed units reporting who killed them.
BIS has a well-known reluctance to give away details of their improvements to come, and hence the patch content comes with a disclaimer from Placebo:
"The above will be fixed/improved as applicable and are of course subject to change in terms of inclusion in 1.03. Nor does this list mean that other fixes won't be included with 1.03", he says in his forum post. ETA is said to be: "When the patch ready."