Please note this contains many bugs!!
Günter Severloh has reworked the SLX mod and released bugfree versions for both Arma 2 and Arma 2: Combined Operations
SLX for Arma 2 - A2SLX - Arma2 SLX
SLX for Arma 2: CO - COSLX - Arma2CO SLX
A research based combat simulator meta mod.
SLX should be compatible with virtually all other mods and does not crash servers when used.
CBA extended event handers are essentially required by all PBOs. SLX_Cloud.pbo is a dependency for most pbos.
Refer to the included readme to see all details about what each included readme does and additional options.
Copy the @SLX folder to your ArmA2 directory where your ARMA2.exe is located.
To edit the shortcut command line:
Find or make a shorcut to ArmA2 and right click it then select properties. Find the line that says "Target:" and has something like this:
Then add -mod=@SLX on the end so it looks like this:
Remember to keep the quotation marks in the same position. Then click apply and OK. You can also run other mods and disable the spash screen like this:
"C:\ArmA2\ARMA2.EXE" -nosplash -mod=@Addons;@SLX
The SLX.hpp should be placed in your main Arma 2 directory (where the Arma2.exe is).
Included .pbo files:
BIS did a pretty good job implementing a lot of ArmA1 SLX Mod features but there always seem to be things that need more polishing and fixing. The most critical problem in ArmA 2 is the findcover and sethidebehind functions not working, leaving AI's usually trying to hide in front of things when using the default AI.
Credits & thanks:
Bohemia Interactive Studio for making Operation Flashpoint, the official tools, the Flashpoint1985 forums, the BIS wiki, all content from OFP and OFP: Resistance, ArmA, ArmA2, and all kinds of great stuff
Everyone involved with OFP SLX Mod, players and posters in forum threads
Everyone who has posted in the ArmA, ArmA2 forums and wiki
ParaGraphic L for art, testing, and feedback
Mondkalb for the starter sounds and testing
Annunaki for bug tracker hosting
Freshman, froggyluv, Scruffy, rheydrich, jackass888, Lakefather, Bravo 6, SNKMAN, sickboy, Kroky, and everyone who has helped with testing, sorry if I've forgotten anyone
bxbx and Synide for MLOD models
3d studio max for particle animation rendering
Photoshop for graphics editing and batch converting/renaming
PANtool for batch converting paa files
Dslyecxi for the bullet sounds
Kegetys for cpbo and unrap and many other things
mr.Flea and CrashDome for FSM Editors
Gaia and FDF for ArmA debug console
NonWonderDog for interesting addons and ballistics
Programs, teams, and people in no particular order: PBOX, ODOL Explorer, WRPtool, Irfanview, OFPanim, WinPBO, Suma, Visual C++, txtpathswap, cpbo, dxdll, ECP, Q, WGL, BergHoff, bn880, granQ, FFUR, General Barron, COC, KeyCat, thunderbird84, a-lone-wolf, vilas, BINView, SOBR, BuyArmA.com, Sanctuary, Indy, CrashDome, Kyle_K_ski, Big Dawg KS, ThePredator, hedcrusha, sa8gecko, Col. Faulkner, and many more
BIS wiki, FDF, Flashpoint1985 forums, OFPEC, OFP.info, CAVS, SOW, Rune, JAM, Dschulle, SnakeMan, PMC, wika_woo, many forums, GlobalSecurity.org, Mantis bug tracker, YouTube, Google, and all of the Flashpoint community
Forumites, mission makers, addon makers, island makers, texture makers, modelers, animators, innovators, mod teams, and OFP and ArmA players
- Fixed: Dialogue crash in Quesh Kibrul/Takistan warfare.
- Changed: AI crouch more often in combat.
- Fixed: No suppressive targets high in the air.
- Fixed: Bleed rate time.
- Fixed: Give radios.
- Fixed: Limiting group shout comments to 20% of group.
- Fixed: Radio caller waits until hidden from everyone in enemy group.
- Changed: First aid reduces bleeding each time instead of always stopping.
- Added: Bleeding appears under legs when leg wounded.
- Added: Find cover excludes fences with min object width check.
- Fixed: Many bugs/missing features in MP. Lots of testing for desync and performance for limiting effects (dropped weapons, blood, gibs).
- Fixed: SLX_Wounds bugs from sqf conversion. SLX_Wounds_Hit MP error. Respawn reset vars. Wounded marker text. Minor bleeding with new lower min bleed rate.
- Fixed: A2 female voice error.
- Fixed: Calls to new SLX_Wounds format in GL3, player surrender anim, vehicle effects.
- Changed: No visible dragged vehicle cargo.
- Converted SLX_Wounds to sqf. Improved performance and fixed some possible MP bugs.
- Fixed some A2/OA standalone errors.
MP compatible dead/object transport code.
Wheeled APC smoke launching on hit/damage.
Fixed some eject bugs with flow of near ally players and wounded in vehicles, and wounded/dead cargo loading/unloading action.
Limited GL3 radio check/info share instances and removed allowfleeing set. AIs should ambush more correctly, send radio updates faster at the right time, and run smoother.
AI change tire only when just one is damaged.
Tweaked AI steering more for better convoys.
Made groups in stealth not go in buildings at start.
Fixed auto AI weapon pickup after wounding/capture.
People standing on buildings should stay put for ambushes.
GL3 stealth groups will go to combat when everyone has been spotted.
Objects with fuel cargo will explode when burned.
Made people that recover from being critically injured still look injured.
Added tank recoil when firing cannon with tracer rounds.
Fixed rare pickup weapon error.
Fixed tank shell damage.
Increased AT launcher use probability.
Removed ArmA2 island dependency for OA only use.
Added optional ArmA2 only backwards compatability addon.
Added turn in for M1A2 TUSK loader.
Give radios doesn't need GL3.
Optimized talk and garrison wait.
Added incoming missile tank smoke and "incoming" shouts if shooter is known.
Fixed play move/action locality execs. Much more netcode efficient.
Fuel explosion effect goes over network.
Fixed dropped weapon array input and output over network.
Added spawn skill addon to make spawned units have skills according to their loadout and rank.
Made object/dead dragged cargo stay in vehicles until unloaded.
Fixed excessive suppression effects starts when under function lag.
Less Mk19/AGL AI dispersion for less friendly fire.
Fixed rare script errors in AI dodge and GL3 garrison.
Added max instance limits to shot effects, AI dodge, trace effects, and blood drops to avoid script lag in large scale scenarios.
Fixed critical wounding happening from light wounds.
Optimization in GL3 and blood drops.
Fixed probability so AI AH1s use missiles/rockets/guns reliably.
Tweaked tank movement to try making tanks keep their hull armor pointed towards the enemy.
Made GL3 garrison ignore groups waiting for a trigger.
Optimizations to findcover. Runs faster/less stutters in game but puts out more text to arma2.rpt.
Better tank and air sensors.
More low skill cannon dispersion.
Added more screaming.
Tweaked AI accuracy.
Kneel rifle raise/lower toggle fixed.
Fixed RPK ROF.
Possibly fixed healed enemies getting shot.
Weapon holder error.
Alpha team and group call signs.
HUD compass in aircraft.
Save game crash.
- Fixed multiple T72 destroyed effect.
- Fixed missing textures warnings in RPG7 when GL3 is removed.
- Made AI more accurate with grenade launchers so they don't shoot randomly so much.
- Fixed GL3 backup calling.
- Made groups that are on a mission (on move with no cycle waypoint up ahead) not leave their mission. Only groups that are waiting at the end of their waypoints or moving with a cycle waypoint (patrolling) should be called for backup.
- Fixed player sometimes being forced to drag/heal.
- Fixed captives sometimes being released by enemies.
- Fixed launcher suppressed.
- Fixed launcher smoke.
- Fixed XM8 carbine error.
- Fixed AI dodgeing sideways off of buildings.
- Made low skill AIs less wildly inaccurate with vehicle MGs.
- Fixed no auto engage.
- Fixed unbinarized models causing crashes in beta.
- Smoother launcher prone on/off.
- Fixed AIs with only launchers getting stuck in animations.
- Fixed wipe off blood action.
- Added tank track mobility kill so tank crews don't bail out immediately.
- Made AIs run away from damaged tanks after bailing out.
- Made AI better with launchers.
- Fixed player's AIs helping wounded enemies, should only happen in safe mode.
- Tweaked RPG/M136/T72 values. (CAVS+some research)
- Made people possibly stop targeting wounded people more often.
- Made AIs not get suppressed/interrupted while dragging.
- Fixed AIs getting stuck in swimming.
- Fixed wounding after respawn.
- Fixed weapon dropping in MP.
- Fixed tire change in MP.
- Fixed player being forced to start dragging when near allies.
- Made player high command groups not do GL3 maneuvers.
- Made prone people harder for AI to see.
- Made player's people help wounded people when in safe mode.
- Made people with launchers target vehicles so they can attack depending on their combat mode.
- Fixed suppression effects check looping too fast.
Changed AI spotting.
Removed tiring and losing gear from swimming, it was annoying and there wasn't really any purpose for it.
Made car convoys work better.
Made AI skill spot time/distance more correct for full skill people.
Made AIs not go to cover when following the player and not in combat mode, so telling them to be aware will make them follow even if the enemy sees them.
Changed ACE fix addon name and fixed AI gunners not automatically reloading weapons so the player doesn't have to babysit them all the time.
Removed extra AI dispersion because built in dispersion works now.
Fixed bounding overwatch to work with first campaign mission and have AI group leaders give clearer stop/go orders for players.
Slightly raised helo engine armor for a little more survivability.
Possibly fixed AIs getting stuck crouching after loading a save or when trying to help a wounded person.
Made aircraft spotting more correct.
Made 2A14 have AI dispersion so low skill AA gunners hit less.
Made dead collision smaller so people bounce around less.
Improved AI vehicle driving even more.
Fixed script errors for instant starting combat before postinit XEH.
Made low skill "cannon" type weapon gunners have more dispersion.
Made AIs not script react to enemies that they only know about over the radio.
Made AI not divert move when doing specific commands commands like get in, heal, etc.
Fixed groups getting stuck in garrison.
Removed reload shout as it's built into the latest beta.
Removed grenade throw shout as it's built into the latest beta.
Fixed script error when wounded person leaves a vehicle.
Fixed AIs dodge running off of high buildings.
Fixed dragging after moving someone in a vehicle.
Possibly fixed some rare crashes.
Improved near ally helping conditions and dragging.
Fixed vehicles not keeping formation.
Fixed teleporting to [0,0,0] sometimes when changing a tire.
Fixed some max dropped weapon deleting errors.
Added gear menu to picking up dropped weapons.
Fixed knock back to kneel animation after dropping weapon.
Added slow crawling for wounded people.
Fixed wounded players able to exit vehicles for first aid.
Made BIS first aid animations work better with SLX first aid.
Made AI people use full first aid animations.
Fixed main drop down wounded/dead animation clipping into ground.
- Changed damage system to fix indirect hits while keeping variable damage direct hits.
- Removed heal person medic action.
- Fixed RPG arming.
- Better quick reactions to sniper fire.
- Some other minor fixes and tweaks.
- Tweaked AI skill settings. Added default AI skill profile settings so AI accuracy and skill can be set through the in game difficulty setting. To set the AI accuracy go to the difficulties settings page and select the "custom" skill level, then set the slider to the AI accuracy and press ok. Then go back to the page and press "default" to set the AI SKILL to 1, which leaves the AI accuracy at the previous setting and keeps the skill at the full level.
- Made divert move work with new player commands, AIs should follow orders better now even while doing stuff.
- Separated man armor and tweaked for more accurate wounding. Almost the same as default values.
- Tweaked wounding to be more accurate, much more wounding.
- Fixed raised rifle death animation looping.
- Fixed body parts staying damaged after bleeding.
- Probably fixed warping errors from dodging and turn moves.
- Fixed dropped secondary weapon RPT error.
- Added restrain captive function. (Removed "remove captives from AO to set off triggers" function as no longer needed since AIs are seen as CIV side now so "kill everyone" triggers will work automatically.)
- Separated AI steering addon.
- Added people's morale to GL3 rating. It's possible to make a single person surrender if they are cornered, but usually they will fight until they are injured then surrender when they are in the enemy's sights while fleeing. On a 1 on 1 scale people seem to fight until about the right time to flee and if they can't hide then they surrender.
- Tweaked air fuel leak to fall faster and possibly positioned better.
- Separated radio giving feature.
- Possibly fixed some bugs in other addons when running without vehicleeffects.
- Checked FOV and made sure all default classes are using the new standardized FOV. Zoomed in FOV slightly according to Col. Faulkner's calculations.
- Fixed missile fix RPT error when running with ACE.
- Made groups faster at reacting in GL3. (No waiting for radio call first, but backup still waits for the call time.)
- Added automatic AI fire mission calling to GL3 using the BIS artillery module. Just set up BIS artillery (AI arty piece, artillery module logic, synchronize them) and AIs will call friendly artillery on known enemy locations when needed.
- Fixed finding cover in buildings.
- Removed "target that," "target that," "target that" speech and pointing.
- Added addon to disable the suicide engage order. SLX_NoAutoEngage
- Made captive captured note a silent hint only for captives that the player captures.
- Removed rocket deviation. (ACE should do it more accurately)
- Tweaked rocket engine smoke and fire.
- Tweaked rifle and MG auto modes for shooting at long range at helicopters.
- Made captured group leader return as leader when escaped (so a lead player can get captured and then escape back to group leader position).
- Tweaked impacts for looks and performance.
- Made first aid action have a one time use in veteran mode and if they can't be healed then they need a medic, and multi use in cadet mode until the person is healed.
- Removed default first aid action.
- Fixed SLX wounds compatability with ACE wounding. SLX first aid removed when ACE wounding system is enabled.
- Fixed RPG pbo.
- Fixed up captives, captives work better and now large groups of captives can be managed with group stop/stay commands and they can be left with friendlies nearby to watch them.
- Made backblast damage much less.
- Possibly fixed dragging teleport bug.
- Added slow turning to prone and faster turning to rolling and prone movement.
- Fixed suppression effects for player only group and to work even under lag.
- Fixed some fire bugs (fire pos on people, vert velocity, MP people rolling animations, damage ammo in MP).
- Removed rank from effect on group strength.
- Fixed some vehicle damage effects for MP and fixed possible slowdown from fuel leak.
- Added AI skill addon back in for ACE.
- Fixed people in car wounding/crash effects.
- Fixed dropped weapon jittering on slopes and made them easier to select.
- Possibly fixed stuck people after ACE wounding.
- Fixed some hit animations canceling other ones after.
- Fixed knife repeating animation, only plays once per attack and can keep attacking properly.
- tiny change to fix ACE features
-Added keys and signed all addons.
-SLX is always tested with ACE.
-Lowered bullet sounds.
-Made knife work better and use by AIs better. Added AK74 bayonet knife to east and res sides. Added crosshair.
-Made it easy to move people and objects into vehicles, just get into a vehicle when dragging.
-Made AIs need more overmatch to surrender and never surrender to aircraft.
-Changed land vehicle AI handling to crash less, not run people over, ram walls and vehicles less, handle maneuvering in close spaces better, and handle traffic better.
-Tweaked AI plane handling, they should almost never spin out and crash.
-Tried making micro AI a little better in CQB.
-UAV controls: Binocular button, place marker and laser designate position and UAV will fly to point at the target, then target the laser and fire when the UAV is pointed in the right direction. Pressing the binocular button again will move the laser. Click on the map to turn off the laser and send the UAV somewhere else.
-Fixed ace hellfire launcher for AI and UAV.
-Made UAV have more lift for less AI crashing. Should be almost impossible for AI to screw up flying the UAV.
-Made UAV target reveal laser correctly for targeting.
-Made UAV target laser easier to use.
-Removed sounds in UAV.
-Improved UAV view distance setting and initial altitude.
-Fixed an occasional find cover lag in AI fsm.
-Made get out animation have view movement.
-Added "soldier" speech for basic soldiers.
-Added "Marine" speech for Marines.
-Added "charlie" speech for Chedaki.
-Added "truck" speech for HMMWVs, UAZs, and other trucks.
-Fixed clipping and IK on healing animations.
-Fixed .rpt error on explosions.
-Enable binocular optics in kneel-erect stance changes.
-Added action for unloading of wounded and dead people from vehicles.
-Faster helicopter turret speeds.
-Tweaked fire color.
-Tweaked fuel leak effects to look better and added back scripted fuel reduction (looks like BIS removed the fuel leak effect from ArmA1?).
-Made saboteurs stealthy.
-Fixed dying animation speeds, probabilities, smoothness, and variations.
-Tweaked idle animation variations.
-Remove front-side turn movements so AIs will run in place much less.
-Tweaked bullet sound distance.
-Fixed 3d optics blur.
-Made AI aircraft always skip AI fsm.
-Disabled critical wounding/dragging effects for animals.
-Fixed bury action error.
-Made dragged dead people lay flat on sloped ground.
-Removed excessive blood trail from dragged dead people and attached dragged people to the hand.
-Added tank smoke function fix so high lag situations won't cause the smoke to make huge slow downs. Defaul A2 function is broken, initial particle sources were not being deleted correctly.
-Added animations for lowered weapons while moving for AIs to simulate proper muzzle discipline.
-Added more variables to make dragging/healing mutually exclusive activities.
-Fixed radio calling waiting until hidden from enemy.
-Made people healed by civilians surrender to nearby enemies.
-Separated the suppression effect from GL3.
-Added 7.62 casing fix.
-Separated AI dodge from shot effects.
-Made AI only turn move in the direction they are turning so they don't move in the wrong direction during micro AI moves.
-Fixed AI dodge evasive side moves.
-Made death anims use prone collision box to try and avoid clipping.
-Fixed SLX_Groups not being syncronized in MP.
-Made near ally helper script use allGroups to search instead of SLX_Groups so GL3 is not required.
-Possibly fixed bug where the BIS AIS handledamage was not being overwritten.
-Fixed some script error in take weapon script.
-Possibly fixed rare static MG error.
-Made M249 have moving reload.
-Made AIs possibly stop suppressive fire after an enemy group is wiped out.
-Added time limit to AI dragging.
-Possibly made AIs wait to get important things from dead people if the enemy can still see the body.
-Changed some things to try to fix AI warping when doing evasive moves.
-Made AIs only stop to shoot if they can see the enemy and the enemy cannot see them, and the target is a land vehicle or person.
-Fixed unneccessary checks for launcher prone animations.
-Added more range to voice pitch variation.
-Tweaked bounding for effectiveness. Canceling suppressive fire when appropriate, no extra suppressive target call outs, canceling attack when morale drops.
-Fixed rare script error in divert move.
-Optimized turn move check and fixed falling off buildings.
-Fixed falling off buildings in evasive AI.
-Made GL3 player garrison more effective. Players group should garrison the building that the player is in when in Vee formation. 0-0-1 to say ready to end.
-Made garrison more effective.
-Optimized findcover to not run repeatedly under lag.
-Made AI evasion a little more effective and optimized.
-Possibly fixed AT backblast hurting shooter in MP with lag.
-Made NVGs take up a misc item slot to free up the other item slots for the knife because the knife doesn't work a misc item.
-Made knife animation slower.
-Made lowered rifle never able to fire when being raised.
-Made AIs only move toward cover when stopped so they don't keep breaking their stride and dancing around.
-Tried making wounded people very hard for AIs to see to stop them from shooting.
-Fixed a small glitch in start dragging.
-Fixed prone anim check for knock down to be compatible with ACE.
-Changed bullet sounds again. Attaching the sound object to the bullets doesn't seem to work anymore so it was removed. Went through BHD for accounts of being shot at. Removed sound object, made bullet fly sound louder, tweaked supersonic sounds.
-Fixed error in GL3 vehicle travel for backup.
-Fixed rocket and missile sounds.
-Fixed _mag error in vehicle damage.
-Changed fire brightness,
-Fixed ragdoll physics object not getting deleted when stopped.
-Fixed error in AIS fix init.
-Fixed script error in near ally.
-Made tank smoke not fire under 10 fps to avoid mega slowdowns.
-Fixed optimization bug in turnmove.
-Made UAV fly in height set viewdistance with minimum 2km viewdistance.
-Tweaked UAV AI steering.
-Made UAV marker laser attach to the nearest land vehicle within 10 meters so missiles can be easily aimed at vehicles.
-Made BIS battlefield clearance module replacement to fix code spamming anim FSMs slowing the game down.
-Removed SLX_Birds due to lag.
-Made suppression function only run when a group is in combat to reduce unneccesary checks in other groups.
-Made SLX Wounds first aid run BIS first aid to heal BIS effects.
-Fixed MV-22 in campaign.
-Improved AI join so groups can join the player then be released back to their waypoints.
-Removed "move to" speech as the most annoying repeated AI speech command on waypoints.
- Made birds land more smoothly.
- Fixed a script error in autorotation and findcover.
- Fixed bomb sound and tweaked artillery and cannon shell sound. All large caliber rounds have heavy supersonic sound.
- Made smoke columns taller, tweaked fire propagation.
- Added player surrendering addon. When the player uses the surrender action they will drop all of their weapons and surrender to the nearest enemy to be taken captive.
- Made player team members only surrender if the enemy has them in their sights. If they are hidden and stealthy then they shouldn't surrender.
- When a player uses one of the captive actions to free an ally and there are enemies around they hit them and tell them to fight. Players must not be captive.
- Made wounded people surrender if they are healed by friendly captives so the captors wont shoot them.
- Fixed surrendered animation body aiming.
- Removed human gibs from animal dismemberment.
- Only player team members that are in engage at will mode will go help people in other groups.
- Only player team members that are in engage at will mode or don't have a weapon will go pick up dropped weapons.
- Fixed time script error in move to cover sqf.
- Fixed script error in birds fly away.
- Optimized supersonic bullet sound.
- Made people only keep shouting contact if they can see the enemy.
- Tweaked bullet and shell sounds. Added long range bullet sound and pitch variations to short range sound. Possibly sounds more accurate.
- Packed PBO with fixed move to cover exec bug.
- Made sure stopped AIs don't return to formation after diverting somewhere.
- Fixed air support script bomb accuracy.
- Fixed lag when people get hurt. Changed "force move to cover" to function and spawned it differently.
- Changed grenades to only critically wound people. A2 explosion "splash damage"/fragmentation damage only seems to do a very very small (0.1 difference) range of damage from min damage range to max damage range with too sharp a falloff outside the indirect hit range.
- Lowered bounce chance on grenades.
- Changed preprocess types in SLX_findcover for possible performance increase.
- Made AIs not bandage if the enemy is too close, even if they are hidden.
- Fixed some 'falling on back' effects. Faster, smoother get up. Wounded people won't flip over.
- Made alpha-teams english only.
- Fixed AIs yelling about smoke grenades.
- Lowered free-aim zone for faster AI CQB while still having enough to move the weapon around the screen. AIs are now more realistically challenging to fight in CQB.
- Made numbers-to-alpha addon for english only.
- Fixed missing config settings error for dropped weapons.
- Lowered aircraft sight range.
- Possibly fixed people being able to take too much damage when the BIS injury system handleDamage event handler is on.
- Tweaked armor on tanks. The latest tanks should survive at least 1 sabot hit to the turret.
- Made SLX_Wounds giving first aid always stop wounded people from bleeding.
- Fixed leaders with scripted move waypoints. First mission now works flawlessly.
- Fixed AIs sometimes not continuing to waypoints after diverting somewhere. Fixed doctor not following player in campaign.
- Tweaked danger.fsm to help AIs in CQB.
- Made birds start in the air and some of them stop when landed.
- Added silent vehicle commands addon.
- Fixed dismemberment.
- Made birds fly away from shots more reliably.
- Fixed some script errors in MP.
- Made fire sound more continuous and tweaked burning effects.
- Made people with very low negative ratings not surrender or be considered captive by AI when wounded. Deathmatch gametype now works.
- Optimized find cover function some more. Known RPT bug: "Warning: roadsConnectedTo did not found the input road segment" unknown how to fix while retaining improved speed.
- Modified sight optics effects. Fixed BWTV effect on AH1Z, removed tank commander sight noise.
- Added laser designator to AH1Z.
- Added 3D ACOG optics with blurred edges addon. Any 3D optics with high zoom will activate the blur around the edges of the screen. Made XM8 use 3D sight.
- Added higher zoom to UAV and laser target to UAV marker.
- Fixed pistol 'go to crouch' action.
- Added map marker for the side of wounded people.
- Made bleeding people bandage even if they are still walking to the next waypoint.
- Made getting into vehicle actions have priority over other vehicle actions like take magazines.
- Made touching off bomb action keep the menu open and be easier to select.
- Made gunner rifles hidden to fix MG nest.
- Fixed some small script errors.
- Raised sensor sensitivity on tanks for better target spotting.
- Made put out fire option on all small fires. AIs will try to put the fire out on vehicles.
- Made M1 tanks have darkened tracks when disabled.
- Fixed tank smoke grenade firing when hit.
- Raised AI skill spot time.
- Raised east tank threat values so west tanks will use cannons against them.
- Made danger.FSM AIs watch a position they have been alerted to so they will detect enemies better and tanks will keep their hulls facing the enemy and protect their engine. If the enemy is unknown the vehicles will slow down for a few seconds to better spot the source of the danger. Then if the AIs don't have a target they will target the enemy that caused the alert so that tanks don't initially fire when they have no target.
- Added more facial animation variations.
- Made AIs not treat someone if the enemy is dangerously close even if they are hidden.
- Fixed auto assign teams.
- Possibly fixed slow AI formation speed.
- Made AIs go to cover faster when hit or dragging.
- Tweaked AI dragging to be smoother.
- Added some suppressFor commands to GL3.
- Fixed bug with steep lying animations being used for regular movement which broke rolling.
- Added large caliber close bulletFly sounds.
- Faster evasive side step animations.
- Made only tank turrets turn slower.
- Fixed object dragging in MP.
- Fixed dragging on ships.
- Disabled optics on steep lying animations so the user doesn't accidentally stand up.
- Fixed script error in bounding overwatch.
- A2 bug: Helicopters don't move to waypoints when they are in negative coordinates. Added addon to move helicopters to positive coordinates and make them continue to their waypoints. The second campaign mission now works with the AH1 destroying the ZSU before Razor is wiped out.
- Improved cover finding effectiveness
- Improved dragging feature and made AIs more effective at dragging
- Tweaked people damage, wounding effects, and AI accuracy for more correct combat outcomes.
- Fixed AI rate of fire and fire mode ranges. AIs should shoot more correctly now.
- Tweaked tank armor for more correct tank battles.
- Removed magic tank radars and gave tanks long range sight.
- Fixed quick pick up dropped weapon action.
- Fixed reload shout with multiple weapons.
- Fixed people in vehicles getting too hurt from crashes.
- Fixed RagDoll addon MP error.
- Fixed AI dodge for cover effectiveness and timing.
- Disabled danger.fsm causing AI to stand still in combat and made AIs move and dodge for cover in combat often.
- AI leaders should always slow down to stick with their group when in combat mode.
- Improved AI bandaging only when out of sight of the enemy.
- Added binocular move speed addon.
- Added tank commanders turning out when firing their turret. And for commander turrets that can be fired from inside, if they can't fire when turned out then they will stay in.
- Made tank commanders fire smoke grenades when hit.
- Added launcher prone addon.
- Readded and optimized shot effects.
- Added moving while lying on steep surfaces.
- Fixed AI healing enemies, they don't shoot the captive.
- Fixed radios on civ groups, only given to groups with rifles.
- Fixed players able to order AI to use players "take weapon" action after dropping their weapon.
- Fixed bad action names.
- Removed turning for wounded people.
- Fixed bandage action still active on dead people.
- Made knife anim slightly slower.
- Fixed GL3 not working.
- Improved GL3 taking cover for vehicles.
- Optimized GL3 some more.
- Fixed some error messages.
- Injured people should not report enemies and AIs should shoot wounded people less often.
- Used a string parsing function from Kronzky. Thanks Kronzky!
- Reduced AI hand grenade ROF.
- Reduced unneeded find cover calls for performance.
- Possibly fixed captives running off when they should follow.
- Fixed some animation issues with AIs getting up from falling and dropping weapons.
- Fixed SINCGARS model UV .rpt errors.
- Fixed pop up target shooting.
- Fixed BIS drag with slx_wounds active.
- Fixed dragging/moving people and objects into vehicles.
- Added animal death sounds.
- Fixed some missing speech. All questions in all english voices work.
- Changed fire effect to work better under lag.
- Changed bullet trace effects.
- Made impact effects lighter colored.
- Slightly raised car and helicopter tail rotor armor for better survivability.
- Added a small wait to danger.fsm so that it doesn't eat up all of the cpu cycles and cause all other effects to lag for a long time when AIs detect lots of shots fired.
- Optimized some effects for low fps situations.
- Made AIs not drag someone if they are in direct line of sight of a very close enemy.
- Made SLX Wounds hit effect into .sqf function for better optimization
- Made AI leaders now slow down near buildings when in combat mode so they don't run ahead and leave the team behind. AI teams move much more tactically now.
- Made catastrophically damaged vehicles explode/burn.
- Improved fire effects and made fires burn out faster.
- Made wounded people sometimes roll on to their back with ArmA2 wounded animations.
- Fixed groups without radios sharing info to all groups with radios. Should fix sneaking missions.
- Added retrieve weapon action.
- Fixed blood drops flicker.
- Changed blood materials.
- Added ambient ground birds addon. Birds fly away when someone approaches or when they are within audible range of a shot.
- Made all gestures warp less.
- Added option to disable move object action.
- Fixed missing direction text.
- Fixed knock down to get up animations.
- Fixed some missing dialogue words.
- Made wood impact double sided.
- Made wounded animations have head bob.
- Changed missile smoke.
- Made swimming less tiring and made AIs not sprint swim so they won't lose their stuff. Gear is now accessible while swimming.
- Enabled lying on steep surfaces. This removes the "go to stand stance" action so players should use the "Up" and "Down" stance key actions.
- Made injured gestures slower and not warp so much.
- Made action menu pop up less for user actions. Removed reload empty magazine action popup icon.
- Added RPG7 models with proper sights.
- Made dragging use attachto command and fixed dragging in water.
- Lightened gun smoke.
- Changed some shouts.
- Changed supersonic sounds range, changed far bullet sound level, and added scripted bullet sound.
- Scripted people in vehicles to get damaged more when hit
- Made SLX_Shout use new radio classes without text
- Added dismemberment from high damage
- Added stun effect for people in vehicles
- Wounded people in vehicles are disabled from driving and shooting
- Fixed AI sometimes running drag script twice
- Fixed dismemberment effect, also fixed a huge pause from the blood effect when people were killed with extremely high amounts of damage.
- Increased AI spotting range.
- Fixed some script errors.
- Some rockets should no longer have locking/guiding.
- Fixed some script errors.
- Made fire more likely to happen when vehicles are destroyed.
- Fixed people going prone when suppressed.
- Player won't shout "contact".
- Lower aiming angles so AIs don't aim up too high when throwing grenades, and people don't recoil back and forth so far when hit.
- SLX_Shout to make AIs say stuff
- Added SLX_VehicleEffects: Damage effects on vehicles
- SLX_Melee: Hand-to-hand weapons
- glass impact dust
- street lights and headlights replacement
- most .RPT errors
- reload shout after loading save games
- taking captives
- AIs overcrowding buildings
- dragging get out/eject/move to back stuff
- grenade launchers
- missing dialogue
- rocket fire effect
- wounded animation hit bounce effect
- utility ammo so vopsound won't conflict anymore. Should be fully VopSound compatible now.
- Increased aiming speed in CfgAISkill
- Faster civil crouch dying animations
- Separated no crosshairs into another addon
- Suppressive fire positions now called "positions" so AIs should report them as "enemy positions to our front" etc.
- And a few more
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Tags: No tags
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2017 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.