Sergeant Richard Moore disappeared three nights ago from one of the last outposts in Chernarus. Normally we would not send in a rescue team until we found out Moore’s exact location, but Moore was carrying a prototype of an experimental tracking device, which was being tested by Army Rangers. It seems, whoever is responsible for his disappearance has no knowledge of the tracking device, and Moore has managed to activate the device. Your team goes in and get Moore out of there – alive if possible.
This is an attempt to bring back toadlife’s famous ‘Operation Lojack’ mission back to ArmA II. The original mission was released in 2003 for OFP, I added more road patrols and camps in 2006 for VBS1 and converted that enhanced mission now for ArmA II. There are 16 possible locations for the captive (versus 6 in the original), numerous patrols on foot and in vehicles to keep you busy for a while.
Even more small bugfixes
BI first aid modules replaced with Bon’s AIS
New helicopter extraction script by Ghost added
Daytime/Weather selection script by Moerderhoschi added
Smaller fixes in scripts
Converted the soundfiles to wave and back to ogg, maybe they are more audible now.
Safe house marker is hidden until needed to avoid any confusion.
“Mama Bear” is now displayed as Mama Bear.
Fixed the problem in the revive version in which the mission ends when there are still players alive. Thanks Norrin!
Fixed the tracking device script which caused a CTD when someone other than the teamleader tried to use it.
All scripts converted to sqf (thanks Benny and Norrin!)
Only leader can use tracking device
Extraction script fixed
Alternative extraction changed to a safehouse
New extraction script (thanks Benny!)
Group respawn added
Reinforcement groups have a 50% chance of appearance, this should reduce the amount of enemy units a bit
New briefing script by Shuko
More weapons to select from added
ACE2 Version added
SP Version created
Amount of enemy in SP reduced
Added an alternative extraction point
Fixed screwed up script call in 1.04
Removed one script and replaced it with triggers
Redefined briefing and tasks
Extraction chopper is set to captive, ignores ground targets at all
Removed debug hint
Added distance check (active only when tracking device is active)