NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3
I’m releasing an updated version of my weapons which adds new ARX160
both standard and equipped with grenade launcher, and in long barrel black and short barrel tan versions.
Also there are new AK12
both standard and GL , plus other fixies to models, like AKs stock and ironsight size, and config fixies that you’ll find in the chengelog.
The standard Ak now accepts only Russian sight, while the Ak with rails are able to mount also standard optics.
Thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions
The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:
NATO SF Weapons:
- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- M16, M16 M203 black versions
- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions
- SCAR-H with EGLM version
- ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel
- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions
- FN FAL, FN FAL M203
- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles
- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions
- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle
- M24 black, desert and woodland versions
- LRR AWM sniper rifle.
- M107 black, desert and woodland versions
- M249 black, desert and woodland versions
- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions
- M240 black
- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions
- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.
- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI
- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.
- Benelli M1014 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW(retex RPG18), custom Titan short with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: FIM-92 Stinger.
Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:
- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions
-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo
- AK12 and AK12 GL
- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions
- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions
- AKM, AKM GL versions
- KSVK black and camo versions
- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91
- AK74U black and camo versions
- VSS Vintorez
- AS VAL with underwater version
- Saiga 12 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: SA-7 Strela.
Optics and gear:
- Pisto suppressor, IR pointer, flashlight
- Rifle Suppressor, IR pointer
- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers
- PSO/ PSO Sniper(NV capable and day only versions), NSPU ans Goshawk
- Backpacks for my unit's addons
- Masks, googles, NVGs and wraps for my unit's addons
I used what I found on web as reference sources.
- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units
- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines
- Weapons have custom UI pics
- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.
- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates with their slingloadable models
- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors, IR pointer for both rifles and handguns
- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons
- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)
- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder
- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics
Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics
Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics
Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo"
since it will brake the new version of the addon.
If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo"
and it will make weapons compatible with them.
v 1.8 date 08/FEB/2015
- New ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel
- New AK12 and AK12 GL
- New NSPU and Goshawk optics for AKs
- Fixed AKs sights size
- Fixed AKs Stocks size
- Fixed MP5s size
- Fixed Aks without rails accepting other non-Ak optics
No problems found so far.
- improving quality
For the Weapons:
: thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.
Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík
: HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures
Mirza Miftahul Fadillah
: ARX 160 models and textures.
: Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF
: M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures
M4 VLTOR model and textures
: MP7 models and textures
: Anpeq 15 model and textures
: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!
: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!
: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!
: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.
: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!
: for PSO reticles textures.
: thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!
: thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!
: thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!
: thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!
Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !
Thanks to all Arma community for great support !
BI Forum thread:
New ARX160 and AK12:
Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !