Install instructions removed. To use them now follow this set of instructions
1. Create a new mission on Stratis for example.
2. Then save as "bob" or any name as long as you remember it.
3. Open My documents then navigate to Arma 3 (if you're using default account if now navigate to Arma 3 - Other Profiles)
5. Then Click missions and open the mission with "bob" (or the name you chose in step 2).stratis and create a new folder called "textures".
6. Extract the skins to that folder
7. Make sure your mission is open and place down a unit (M-900 in this case) and put in the init on of these:
this setObjectTexture [0, "textures\C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~cookie.jpg"]; (for cookie monster)
this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~Hawai.jpg"]; (for Hawaiian styled skin)
this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~stickerbomb.jpg"]; (for stickerbomb)
this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~swirl.jpg"]; (for the swirl)
6. Then press ok
7. Then in the top bar "Preview"