befor i can reach further progress with my Model 101 it is necessary two improve the Exos.
So i used that day to do the following with my sweet metal showroompuppies:
- reworked textures to brighter and more regular
- reworked rvmat settings on chrome-environment
- stronger and brighter metal effect
- removed and reworked squeezed texture parts
- reworked some little model details
- set red eyes to shine brighter a bit
- remodeled jaw
- implemented lost parts in named selsections list
- deleted section "osobnost" (no more customface failure)
- deleted default sections in config
- added setting side to OPFOR for both T800 Exos
- rework shadow model of PlasmaRifle
- making damage model for Model 101
- get back to work on Harley FatBoy
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.