I'm releasing my first mission for Operation Arrowhead:
The city of Zargabad needs to be cleared of all enemies. The local militia have established a stronghold in the city and have recently been launching several deadly attacks on coalition forces . This has to come to an end.
Your secondary objective is to take out 2 weapon caches in the city area. HQ only have a rough idea of their location so you need to search high and low.
- added option for BLUFOR air support (2 x AH-64D)
- added German
units + equipment (separate pbo's)
- added a proper briefing + tasks
- added more enemy patrols on guard near the weapon caches
- objective markers on map will now turn green when an objective is completed
- added night version (possible to use IR laser sights)
- added several enemies on roof tops
- added radio trigger Juliet for reporting 'Mission complete'
- added map markers with mission objectives
Credits & thanks:
Armaholic - you know why
BIS for almost a decade of fun!
Download links (v.0.70):
Zargabad Push Co-10 v0.65