I'm releasing a coop mission for Operation Arrowhead with the shiny new BAF
The industrial city of Shapur needs to be cleared of all enemies. The local militia have established a stronghold in the city and have recently been launching several deadly attacks on coalition forces. This has to come to an end.
Your secondary objective is to take out two weapon caches in the city area. HQ only have a rough idea of their location so you need to search high and low.
Air support is on stand by should you run into heavy resistance.
- added enemy mortars and forward observer for a nice challenge (thx to Whollysteve, Nou and Blakeace)
- removed one of the Warriors
- adjusted spawn positions for the east cache as it seemed to spawn in the same place a lot
- moved starting point/respawn slightly closer to the AO
- still to be fixed: mission parameters (time, weather, AI skill etc) only work on hosted MP or in SP
- slightly decreased the number of enemies and placed more of them indoors
- decreased the size of the area that needs to be cleared by 50 m
- added more civilians both outside and indoors
- added Takistani army repair trucks on two locations in the city
- added more empty civilian vehicles for quick transport
- added one more BAF launcher crate at spawn
- airsupport marker now turns red after support has been called
- added mission parameters; time of day, weather conditions and AI skill
- removed BIS conversations
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\SPMissions folder for singleplayer.
Credits & thanks:
Armaholic - you know why
BIS for almost a decade of fun!
wolffy.au for his cB Random House Position and Patrol script
F2 for neat scripts
Whollysteve for the Combined AI Arty script (also thanks to Nou and Blakeace)