* Mission persistent (stats are saved during the mission)
* Vehicle side tracking (get in enemy vehicle and it now belongs to your side)
* Multiplayer score board ("I" by default)
* PVP only (unarmed civilians can be AI)
* Damage tracking (if player dies of bloodloss/ tapout damaging unit will recieve kill)
* Damage inheritance (players inside destroyed vehicle are killed by the killer of that vehicle)
* Vehicle and Weapon display function for shortened messages
* Supports mods
* Punish system (ROE violations)
* Easy mission installation
* Road Kills
* Friendly Damage
* Civilian Damage
* Side Kills & Deaths
* Weapon Info [Shots Fired, Head Hits, Body Hits, Arm Hits, Leg Hits, Vehicle Hits]
* Vehicle Info [Shots Fired, Head Hits, Body Hits, Arm Hits, Leg Hits, Vehicle Hits]
This post was edited by Spyder (2011-08-04 04:22, ago)
Revives is tricky because there are different scripts that handle it (R3F/Norrin/ACE). Respawn is really just deaths when you think about it. What type of options would a server disable? If they did it then it would stop them from sending stats to the master server.
Track Infantry Kill (Instant, Damage Based, Victim in Vehicle)
Track Player Death
Track Player Suicides
Track Infantry/ Vehicle Team Kill (Instant, Damage Based, From Vehicle, Victim in Vehicle)
Track Vehicle Kills
Track Kill Assists
Track Aircraft Crashes
Track Side Kills/ Deaths
Write Player & Side Scores to RPT
Having the options to turn some of them off in Multiplayer etc, maybe someone just wants a deathmatch with Track Infantry Kill of just how many times they have Track Player Death .. just thinking that having an options
feature to use would go nice, im not saying do it now... think of it as a future release! release what you have
coming first, then maybe others can see your code and see how to help you improve it...
Ah okay good idea. I'm going to release tomorrow. For right now it's going to just write every x minutes to the rpt. Still some issues with kill assists, crew kills, and infantry kills sometimes. I'll try and sort them out before release. Just got orders for training that lasts 3 weeks so I won't be able to work on it until I get back.
It has been on hold. I left for training and then got sent to more. The time I had in between was used to clean up JDAM (joint Dynamic Assault Mission) stuff for the release we are planning. Just got back home today actually so I'm going to clean the code up and release it. This first release will just properly track stats in the mission. Mahuja and I will implement the server reading ability for the next release.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.