Operation Gothic Serpent
2004. Fallujah has been retaken by the Marines during the operation Phantom Fury.
2005. The Rangers arrive in Fallujah to relieve the Corps.
campaign of 10 mission
whole mission "Irene"
movie experience (I hope)
no intro nor outro, nor cinematic - dunno how it works
Extract the .pbo file in your Arma2/Campaigns folder
- 2 missions of the campaign have already been released as SP mission
- most of the campaign is about "Irene"
- according to the fact that I was alone to make this campaign, maybe there is some bugs please comment, so that I can fix them.
- maybe I forgot some addons - do not hesitate to tell me about it
- Mission "Irene" takes quite a while to launch (about 1 minute). don't worry, it's normal, the game is not crashed, you just have to wait.
fixed: M5 blackhawk didn't move after dropping the rangers
deleted: smoke in mission 5 and 6to gain fps
changed: M5: made a smaller convoy
removed M9 from Mike Durant in mission 7 - he shouldn't remain stuck now
mission 5 the marker of the target building is now on the good spot
Fixed: in mission 6, the D-boy now gets in the MH-6
fixed: civilians cars don't mess it up in mission 2
fixed: mission 2 ending works properly now
Added indication in mission 2 : you need to go to the check point and park the car.
Changed a few stuffs in the briefings.
removed addon NIM Dynamic weather
removed addon Bell Helicopter from the "mission.sqm" file (addon was not needed in the game, but was still in the file)
Credits & Thanks:
- BIS for this amazing game
- Shezan for the map
- ADuke for the choppers
- Lurchi for the AC-130 script
- Sentinel & Binkowski for the dynamic weather
- the ADO team for the help in editing
- all the people on Armaholic who helped me in editing
- my girlfriend for her patience while I was on my PC
- Ridley Scott and Mark Bowden for the movie and the book
- the US 75th Rangers, the 160th SOAR and the 1st SFOD-D for what they did in Somalia