1 to 12
Estimated playing time:
10min to 30min
ACE2, CBA, ACRE (opt.)
Daytime / Weather:
The mission is based on an original idea on my part TacSat - but here in a highly modified form. The idea there is to bring in close and quickly airlifted one or two small strike forces and to grant them CAS (played by human too).
But the second Version has been designed very dynamic. At each mission start a new object will be randomly generated by the server located at well over 20 different localities. Each mission is short and crisp and can be completed in 10 to 30 minutes depending on how realistic / tactical / organized the team plays / is going on.
To give the mission even more momentum, may start before each mission CAS and transport aircraft will be selected in the lobby. In addition, fits the combat power of the enemy on the server located number of players. (Warning! AI soldiers are also viewed as a player if there from players side!) As a result the mission can be played alone, in twos or with all full filled 12 slots repeatedly claim without that the opponent is overrunning you in numerical terms. Finally, the mission is here already in Takistan and Chernarus available.
It is randomly generated at different interesting locations on the map one of the following tasks:
- Rescue Hostage
- Clear the Area
- find Documents
- disable Bomb
- recover Money
- search and destroy enemy vehicle
- eliminate VIP
- find Suitcase
- search and destroy ammo caches
Mathematically, it is clear from the variety of locations and tasks on a mission variety of 79 missions at Chernarus and 77 missions at Takistan! So it takes a while until something repeatedly ...
In my test games, I've also found out that the Mission is also of interest for a single pilot. Because of the difficulty depends on the players number, it is often possible for a single pilot (depending on the task) to completing the hole mission in a AH6 or in the Mi24 without landing.
- no respawn
- (nearly) all ACE2 weapons avalible (sorted categorically)
- choose your favorite air vehicle
- short and tasty missions
- highly replayable
- suitable for public servers, clan servers and single players
Changes with Version 1.2:
Two bigger changes: To complete the task "kill the VIP" now you have to collect his dogtag to confirm the kill. So it is not longer possible complete the task by dropping many FFAR's in target area.
Second thing is the new UAV Operator. Only this guy haave a UAV Terminal bagpack and can control the MQ-9 (Predator). The drone take of by mission start from the airfield.
Everybody feel free to proposing other improvements or changes that can add more dynamic and ambient in the mission!
- fixed: many minor stuff
- fixed: task "rescue hostage" at position 008104, Takistan - hostage sink into the texture of a building
- fixed: sometime no action entry to take object (suitcase, money, documents)
- changed: increase view distance a little bit
- changed: task "kill the VIP" now you have to kill him and collect his dogtags (only a kill is to easy)
- changed: reduce the frequency of random task "clear area"
- added: a UAV Operator and a UAV (Predator drone)
- added: more ambient objects and stuff (using random created compositions, camp fires, animations)
regards and a lot of fun by gaming!