- Spanish marines in 3 camos , Woodland , UN and desert , also includes Special forces and recon units
- AAV 7 in two camos
- Piranha III C , IFV and ambulance
- Hummer , Lag 40 (automatic grenade launcher ) , M2 and utiltary version
- AB 212
- SH 3D "Seaking"
- SH 60 (really a retextured UH60)
- LPD Galicia
- Spanish arbone "Brilat" troops
- Morocco's soldiers and T72
- Islamic militia
- Voices in spanish
- Custom UI
- Guardia Civil and Nissan XTrail
- Pilots and crew
- Missions made with the mod , MP and SP
mankyle posted a few new screens in the BIS forums today.
Quote mankyle : New pics of the Spanish Army AS 532 Cougar. It is a WIP and still lacks a lot of details in the textures, numbers, also some work with the materials (such as in the case of the glass of the windows) an linking some animations to the config.
Today mankyle posted a few new screens in the BIS forums.
In these screenshots you can see the Spanish FAMET AB-212, the Spanish FAMET CH-47, the Eurofighter, the Leopard MBT, the NH-90 Helo, the Tiger Helo and the URO VAMTAC.
Some pictures posted by mankyle in the BI forums showing the AAV-7 with new materials, increased FPS and more speed in water as well as the Hummers which don't have problems with bridges anymore. And also cargo SO and TOW versions have been added.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.