Hi there, please let me present this new mod ArmA 3.
What exactly is GLT Mod?
The GLT Mod is a compilation of missions and addons created and designed by the German Liberation Taskforce. The GLT itself is a fictional german armed forces bases faction of the 2030s which is taking part in the war for Stratis and Altis.
for the content! Just put them into your missions folder of your profile so you can access them via editor. These examples include all of the stuff (without the objects so far) which is included in GLT Mod. These examples are only for the editor and they are absolutely optional.
Author: [GLT]Legislator - www.glt-clan.de
Many thanks to:
BTK (sxp2high) for some his code
Kiory for allowing me to include his Balaclava
BW Mod team for allowing me to use their stuff on my units
Thedog88 for allowing me to include his 3D models and textures
Cunico for allowing me to include his Hidden Identity Pack 2.0
Quiksilver for the player marker script
and of course many thanks to Team GLT and Team MAD SIN for the multiplayer tests and Bohemia Interactive for providing ArmA 3 and its content
Track the mod progress: https://github.com/Legislator
- Put the folder @GLT into your main ArmA 3 folder
- Use the parameter -mod=@GLT to load the mod with your arma3.exe
- You can check if the mod has been loaded correctly if you have the GLT logo in the ArmA 3 main menu
- Thedog88 for allowing me to include his 3D models and textures
- Kju for allowing me to learn from the AiA files and for all his efforts in creating AiA
Most files don't require each other. However if you want to play the missions you have to use the whole mod.
- GLT functions
- Minor changes of ArmA 3 (displaynames, texture replacements)
- Unhiding of several ArmA 3 objects
- New inventory items like Jerrycans
- New poloshirts
- New basecaps
- New helmets
- New headgear
- New uniforms
- New underwear
- New vests
- New backpacks
- SP and MP missions for the maps Stratis (Agios Efstratios) and Altis (Lemnos)
- GLT Editor Modules
- New civilian units and vehicles
- Armed civilians
- New unarmed civilians
- New CSAT units
- new faction - Ion Inc.
- New USA units and vehicles
- New AAF units and vehicles
- New faction - "German Liberation Taskforce"
- New faction - "Victoria Divina" resistance group
- New faction "Nea Dimokratia" militia
- New units - "Altis Police"
- New units - "Altis Ambulance Service"
- New units - survivors and bandits
- New ArmA 3 editing compositions
- Including object and item ports from ArmA 2
New units and items!
- Mission briefing including a lot of additional information
- Revive script or at least a moving respawn marker
- Up to 12 player slots (20 player slots for Altis missions)
- Cooperative AND singleplayer missions
- Alter the viewdistance and the gras layer ingame by pressing STRG + Shift + V
- Most missions are using the GLT Jerrycan Module
- singleplayer missions have a small intro and UAV briefing
- Ingame mission changelog
- Single- and multiplayer mission preview
- digital keys for multiplayer mode
- Arsenal feature
- more missions!
- more units!
- more items!