* For Arma 2 or 3! *
The Dynamic Settings UI is designed as a script module, so it may easily be placed in a vanilla mission. Once in the mission, you may add to its settings list. Upon activating the "Settings" action in game, the UI will pop up with all the settings you added and allow you to change them. Changing them and saving will simply change the global variable you named in the settings list; it will take on the value you selected and saved!
The Dynamic Settings UI is great for any mission maker who wants users to have personal options while playing. More importantly, any vanilla mission with this included will stay vanilla!.
ArmA 2 or 3.
Credits and Thanks:
- Fixed rpt error when compiling (more like warning)
- Fixed more dialog errors for arma 3 (hopefully!)
- New color scheme and slightly different layout
- New optional "on new saved value" event for settings (runs when new value is saved to the setting variable)
- Fixed some dialog warnings and errors for arma3
- Added InitDynamicSettingsArma2.sqf and InitDynamicSettingsArma3.sqf scripts for initializing in separate game versions. (improves security)
- Added DynamicSettingsArma2.hpp and DynamicSettingsArma3.hpp files for separate game versions when including in description.ext. (fixes bugs)
- scripts get compiled using compileFinal when using the new Arma 3 versions