If you use them give us a shout on our forums
Cheers, Visit our site for more content like this at http://r3cs.webs.com/
boring stuff: If you use these you must credit us. You are not allowed to modify these in any way. If you break any of those rules we will request for you to remove them if you refuse we will contact Bohemia Interactive.
New install instructions !
1. Create a new mission on Stratis for example.
2. Then save as "bob" or any name as long as you remember it.
3. Open My documents then navigate to Arma 3 (if you're using default account if now navigate to Arma 3 - Other Profiles)
5. Then Click missions and open the mission with "bob" (or the name you chose in step 2).stratis and create a new folder called "textures".
6. Extract the skins to that folder
7. Make sure your mission is open and place down a unit (civilian in this case) and put in the init on of these:
this setObjectTexture [0,"textures\cab1.jpg"]; (for the front cab)
this setObjectTexture [0,"cab2.jpg"]; (for the front cab)
this setObjectTexture [1,"tank1.jpg"]; (for the back fuel tank)
this setObjectTexture [1,"tank2.jpg"]; (for the back fuel tank)
this setObjectTexture [0,"fore.jpg"]; (for the top)
6. Then press ok
7. Then in the top bar "Preview"
8. success !!!