I'm working on a Heil extract script that would allow you to call for an extract from any location at any time to your location at any time.
Here's what the script does so far
- creates chopper
- creates the crew
- creates waypoint at the players location for the chopper
- creates an invisible heli pad at the players location
- lands the chopper on the pad
- sends the chopper back to the airfeild of origin
Here's the problem
- I cant seem create a waypoint for the player near or on the extract point.
- If I could I don't know if I can sync it to the "LOAD" waypoint of the chopper (i think i might be able to do this easily enough however because I cant seem to create the players waypoint I cant test it.
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. My goal is to have a simple to use template built to plug into any mission with instructions on how to change the chopper type to any air or land vehicle and point of origin that's easy for anyone in the community with basic mission editing experience to use. Or maybe it's been done already and I'm pullin my hair out for nothing.
Happiness is a gas operated, air cooled, magazine fed, selective rate , shoulder weapon!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.