All helicopters can now be found in the editor under:
BLUFOR->ADuke's Helo Pack
True-to-life model additions by ADuke
Custom cargo positions with animations by MODUL
Integrated fastroping by DeanosBeano
Professional textures by DaveyGary1979
For information on the status of the ArmA 2 port, please go here
. I gladly welcome advice on how to port these, BUT please do not make demands, or PM me saying "Hey, when are you going to port your helo pack?" When I have answers they will be ported.
Fixes/changes in this version:
-Fixed constant visibility of muzzle flash for left mini-gun.
-Made all helos available under one heading in the editor.
-Added textures by DaveyGary1979.
-Fixed the immobility of front and rear dampers.
-Added first person freelook for gunners.
-Removed front spotlights as requested.
-Removed any and all references to "red_blackhawks".
-Added glossiness to specular maps.
1. MODUL for use of the static animations and for allowing me to convert them for cargo use.
2. EddyD for the HH60g textures that were featured in versions Beta1, and RC1.
3. DeanosBeano for allowing me to integrate his fastroping scripts and rope models.
4. Norrin for his guidance with editing the fastrope scripts to my liking.
5. DaveyGary1979 for his phenomenal texture work.
6. Soldier2390 for his enthusiasm, support, and willingness to share his work (sorry I couldn't use any of it).
7. BloodnGuts for glamor shots on the download page.
8. Everyone who posted in the WIP thread with encouraging words, and bug reports, you are what kept me working when I wanted to throw in the towel.
9. BIS for making such great, open source games/simulators.
10. BIS for the sample uh60 models, textures, model.cfg, and config.cpp.
11. My girlfriend for her patience, understanding, interest, and support.
Download page moderator notes:
1. There are some bits on the download page that shouldn't be there.
Under Credits/Thanks (in red)
Everyone who posted in the WIP thread with encouraging words. width & form
- Added RotorLowIn/HighIn sound by Miles Teg
- Added icon / map icon
- Reduced cargo seats's polycount
2. You may have noticed that in the credits it says:
"BloodnGuts for glamor shots on the download page."
I am still waiting for BloodnGuts to finish those pictures, when I get them I will post them and would like them added to the download page.
Hope I remembered everything....