Last month Big
as the winner of the "Most realistic picture" SOTM. Who will it be this time? That is up to Frantz
- providing he doesn't forget. The Screen Of The Month
topic for this week is :
Movies & TV
This month in our new topic post your screens which represent a TV show or Movie. For example, you can take a scene and replicate it in ArmA(II), don't forget to tell us the name of the show/movie and scene (if possible).
1. All pictures should be using [img] tags, if you can not get those to work an admin/moderator will change it for you..
2: Only post one picture, its not allowed to submit multiple entries. If you want to change your submittion edit your original post with the new link.
3. Don't confer about the pictures, for example, dont ask people which one you find best (of your lot of pictures)
4. The thread is for posting pics, not commenting, unless you have a pic with it.
5. Do not post other peoples pictures for them, if they want to win they should at least put the effort in to post it and/or register.
6. Armaholic staff/team members can submit their picture but not win the competition.
7. All pictures must be in by the last day of the month - if any pictures are submitted after 00:00 GMT on the last day of the month, they will not be counted.
8. ArmA1 and ArmA2 Pictures are allowed.
9. The competition will last for one month!
Good luck, and god speed.[/img]