Today I'm releasing my new coop mission "Operation Roadfighter
It's basically a port from my "Operation Roadrunner" mission but with added content and twists
The mission is pretty hard with lots of enemies but all good fun! Also I simply had to create a mission on the lovely Quesh-Kibrul island :)
Two days ago several coalition trucks with weapons and ammo were stolen by terrorists outside Kirkuk in northern Iraq.
HQ believes that the weapons have been transported to the city of Quesh-Kibrul, near the International Hotel. It is crucial
that these weapons are found and destroyed as soon as possible. They must not be used in attacks against coalition forces or
the people of Iraq.
You and your team are tasked with destroying the weapon trucks and any weapon caches you find in the area surrounding the hotel. As the enemy use cellphones to communicate with each other you must destroy the telecom tower which provides cellphone coverage in the area. You have to do this before moving into the city.
You will come across civilians on your way to your objectives and they must not be harmed!
*** EDIT ***
Mission updated to version 1.03
1.03 - 4.January.2010
- Fixed: issue with spawning Humvees/supplies at checkpoints
- New: ammo boxes spawning at checkpoints now contain rucks, SMAWs and TAC-50 ammo (in addition to their default load)
- Removed: sandbag boxes spawning at checkpoints
- Changed: some civilan offroads used by the enemy replaced with technicals
1.02 - 27.December.2009
- added ammo and supplies which will spawn at each new completed objective
- increased enemy AI skill and awareness to offer more resistance
- added more civilians and wildlife
- added more medic boxes at initial starting point
- civilian vehicles in "strategic positions" will now respawn if destroyed or abandoned
- added more civilian vehicles to provide better transport options
1.01 - 21.December.2009
- mission now works with Quesh-Kibrul 2.0
- more enemies on rooftops
1.00 - 21.December.2009
- weapon respawn issue fixed
- added enemies in "deserted" areas
- added civilian vehicles here and there for easier transport
- tweaked some of the triggers
Operation Roadfighter Co-10 (@) v1.03
Advanced Combat Environment 2 - Core beta
Advanced Combat Environment 2 - eXtras beta
Community Base addons
Have fun playing!