Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2010-05-11 11:06
This is a LandingCraft-Utility (LCU) addon for ArmA II. It was originally created for ArmA by bk1276.
It can carry 45 Passengers, has a max speed of 60mph, (Actually, the speeds in ArmA, and therefor in configs, are in Kilometers, so I am probably wrong on that part) and it flies the flag of Bohemia Interactive (Hey, it's better then a white flag!).
-An open & walkable cargo area
-An M2 Machinegun mounted on the side railing (Subject to change)
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
In the editor you can find this under:
BLUFOR -> USMC -> Ship -> Landing Craft - Utility
- Engine sound stuttering when idle, can't be helped unfortunately. The standard BIS ships have this as well. Wave action I think.
- High speeds cause it to skim above the water, solution: lower waterline. (Planning to fix)
- There is a flag attached to the back of the craft, unfortunately it's done through the driver and sticks to him when he gets out. If anybody knows a fix or is willing to help please pm me.
Please report if you find any other issues!
- Completely new textures
- Some minor model changes
- Possibly change the gunner position, giving him more of an armored cupola type deal
- A cargo script for vehicles (Currently working on one provided by NZDF Crash, written by the scripting god, aka Norrin.)
Credits & Thanks:
Original by bk1276
CBFASI and the flk_mod for good source models
bis - bis models
- First release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags