Date: 2012-04-12 21:34
This is v.2 of my Naval Infantry. They are completely new models from the old version, a seperate addon you might say. They also come in woodland and desert flavour now. Firstly id like to appologise as the classnames have all changed. Id also like to appologise because the Pilot, Commander, and BRDM2 have been removed from this new version. This new version has the new PASGT style Russian helmet and newer armoured vests. The Naval Infantry arent as well supplied as the motor rifle or VDV troops so they still retain some older equipment. That is why I chose to use the older vests and no digital flora camoflage pattern.
I designed these to go alongside RHS BTR70. All vehicles in this new version share the same desert camo as the RHS BTR70.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Credits & Thanks:
Many thanks to TRFS team for letting me use their models.
BIS for the sample models.
Thanks to SMERSH for the new KSOR camoflage pattern.
Thanks to AKM for his advice on MORPEH
Thanks to ArdvarkDB for o2 advice as always.
- Russian infantry with naval troop insignia addon with OA features like backpacks and TI.
- Russian Mi8, Ural, and UAZ desert reskins.
- New KSOR camouflage pattern.
- Requires Operation Arrowhead.
- Works with ACE 2 (They will be incorporated into ACE soon).
- Works with any weapon replacement packs including Suddens AK74M pack.
- Russian infantry reskins
- Russian vehicle reskins
- New KSOR camouflage pattern (Credits go to Smersh)
- BTR60 with reskin
- Requires Operation Arrowhead
- Works with ACE 2
- fixed an error in the binarisation of the addon which caused it to crash
- BI forums
- Arma 2