Date: 2012-01-08 13:50
The AI since ArmA has always been inclined to use their rocket launchers at range rather than their rifles. Many fixes for this were made for ArmA, but none have been made, to my knowledge, for Arma 2. Therefore, I decided to make this simple addon. I saw a lot of people harping on about it in the OA thread, so hopefully this can put the whining to rest.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
It comes with a mission as a demo version. Extract the folder to your ArmA2\other Profiles\Yournick\Missions and load it in the editor.
Included .pbo files:
- Removed binarization
- New zp5.bikey file included
- Added CfgAmmo entries that were missing from previous versions
- Cleaned up the config
- Fixed: Config errors
- Removed: OG-7 and SMAW HEDP fixes
Credits & thanks:
- h- and ALHSLeo for helping me with config errors.
- Big Dawg KS and galzohar for informing me of the issue with the OG-7 and SMAW HEDP rounds.
- Bohemia Interactive Studios for the ever-amazing Arma 2.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags