Author: Snake Man
Requirements: Arma 2
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: AGS buildings in ArmA 2.
Date: 2010-08-10 21:01
AGS Buildings Pack
AGS and PMC
This is old OFP addon by Agent Smith (AGS) ported to ArmA and now ArmA 2 by PMC. This addon includes several different buildings to be used in WRP terrains and in missions as objects placed in mission editor. This does not work with OFP anymore.
AGS was so kind to grant permissions to anyone porting/using them in ArmA, he posted this in the BIS forum for everyone to see. All the pbo/path etc names are identical to the OFP ones in original release, so any ported missions or terrains will work without editing.
These objects are same as AGS made them in OFP, except that config has been rewritten to work in ArmA 2, models have been touched up with few properties and ArmA 2 optimizations as well as all models now have last resolution LOD less than 100 points to maximize performance. The model textures have been merged and normal / specular maps (rvmats) are done.
This addon is very high performance with 1 section count.
Always use mod folders for custom contents, read our FAQ for more information about how to use mod folders.
- normal maps redone with much lesser bump.
- pavement object renamed to pavement 2.
- kw3 object added to configs and named pavement 1.
- paved Square (small 1) config added.
- paved Square (small 2) config added.
- paved 50 config added.
- paved 50 (wide) config added.
- paved 50 (square) config added.
- pavement.p3d is missing a texture, fixed.
- sw2\pavement.p3d is missing a texture, fixed.
- $pboprefix$ missing, added.
- config separated from the main addon.
- signature keys v2 used.
- minor updates for PMC 51km Desert terrain compatibility.
initial ArmA 2 release
- changed paths to PMC namespace.
- Arma 2
Tags: No tags