Date: 2012-09-06 09:05
AGS Industrial Objectsby
AGS and PMC
This is an old OFP addon by Agent Smith (AGS) ported to ArmA and now ArmA 2 by PMC. This addon includes several different industrial type buildings to be used in WRP terrains and in missions as objects placed in mission editor. This does not work with OFP anymore.
AGS was so kind to grant permissions to anyone porting/using them in ArmA, he posted this in the BIS forum for everyone to see. All the pbo/path etc names are identical to the OFP ones in original release, so any ported missions or terrains will work without editing.
These objects are same as AGS made them in OFP, except that config has been rewritten to work in ArmA 2, models have been touched up with few properties and ArmA 2 optimizations as well as all models now have last resolution LOD less than 100 points to maximize performance. The model textures have been merged and normal / specular maps (rvmats) are done.
This addon is very high performance with 1 section count.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
The online manual is available from here.
- admin building you can walk through the building, fixed.
- normal maps redone with much lesser bump.
- Land_pipeline_fgc condig added.
- warehouse 1 doors wont open, fixed.
- warehouse 1 ladders dont work, fixed.
- warehouse 2 back doors wont open, fixed.
- warehouse 2 front gates wont open, fixed.
- warehouse 2 ladders dont work, fixed.
- warehouse 3 doors wont open, fixed.
- f3wx_oilwell modeled real iron bars for the oil well frame (not just using alpha channel texture).
- $pboprefix$ missing, added.
- config separated from the main addon.
- signature keys v2 used.
- minor updates for PMC 51km Desert terrain compatibility.
- Armaholic forums
- tactical.nekromantix.com forums
- BI Forums
- Arma 2