Requirements: Dynamic-AI-Creator (DAC)
Date: 2010-08-29 08:22
Your team is dropped by helicopter in the southern Zargabad province. Your targets are a high ranking Takistani officer and a local militia leader. Use your evasive skills to prevent capture, and then blow a SCUD launcher on the way home.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singleplayer.
- Added MP briefing
- Added BAF version
- Mute music when one of the two members fire their weapons or when detected
- 2nd target arrives after insertion
- added Jukebox module
- added a couple of patrols between outpost and SCUD
- Added the missing magazines
- Fixed briefing and markers
- Added field hospital
- Added a second usable vehicle
Credits & thanks:
- Viper for the original scenario.
- Benny, Kronzky and Norrin for assistance with scripting.
- toadlife for the original random weather script.
- The great OFP/ArmA/VBSx community and everyone I may have forgot to mention.
- Armaholic.com for providing me first class hosting.
And last but not least: Thanks to BIS/BIA for their kicka$$, addicting games/simulations.
- Dynamic-AI-Creator (DAC) (For DAC version)
- BAF (for BAF version)