Requirements: No required addons
Date: 2010-07-08 07:29
A UN convoy with important diplomats has lost it's way, and strayed off into hostile territory. The unarmoured vehicles will be an easy target for vengeful militias, and you are one of them. Lead you small team of combat experienced mujahedin warriors on an ambush mission. Avoid all enemy patrols. Locate the UN vehicles and destroy them. Then you may escape back to safety.
In SP mode you play the insurgents, trying to ambush the convoy. If you play the mission in MP mode you may play almost any unit on the map. Take the role of a helicopter pilot, patrolling the skies; or play as a regular grunt on the roads of Takistan. The mission is playable as SP, MP Coop or Deathmatch.
Cinematic intro, music and custom sounds (including voices)
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singlepayer.
- Insurgent AI may now appear randomly in some villages
- Clarifications and spell checking in briefing
- Waypoints tweaked
- Slightly higher randomization
- Numerous small tweaks
- Briefing and overview updated
- Endtriggers modified
- Fire power added to insurgent side (Strela auncher)
- Radio chatter disabled on insurgent side (voice only)
- CH47 crew now consists of four pilots instead of two (all turrets are manned)
- BI forums
- OFPEC forums