Requirements: No required addons
Date: 2010-11-05 07:52
The CIA s special activities division have confirmed the location of an AL Qaeda regional command office in downtown Zargabad.
A raid against the target has been sanctioned, the primary objective of which is to recover any intel from the site which could provide further information on AL Qaedas network in the region.
Search the buildings within the compound and retrieve any items of importance ie
Return any captured intel across the border to SOCOM HQ to accomplish mission objective.
BIS first aid system
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singleplayer.
- Enabled squad AI can be played as a co op or as single player mission. Must be played in MP mode to activate revive and spawn options
- Included several IED booby traps with trigger men. Engineer unit has the ability to deal with these should they be spotted by the team alternatively take out the trigger man to make safe the IED.
- Enemy AI completely reworked.
- Added mobile spawn option to delta medic.
- Secondary objectives, secure potential spawn points.
- Disabled AI (jip friendly)
- Added weaponry selection and backpacks
- Lots of other improvements to compliment co op play
- removed BIS med system
- Added Norrins revive
- updated UPS
- Added actions to recoverable item (fixes issue with only team leader being able to collect intel)
- changed loadout of operators
- Added weapon crate
- changed to two 4 man teams
- lots of tweaking
- Helicopter extraction working
- Briefing tasks work for spawn/jip/teamswitch
- Completely reworked the enemy AI set up, tried to address performance issues inside the town, plays a lot better
- Tested on RTY server and in SP mode.
- reworked briefing (was having issues with jip )
- added radio voices (thanks FM)
- reworked enemy positioning and numbers
- tweaked difficulty
- re worked mission end
- added a few surprises
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags