Dependency Enforcer (or just The Enforcer for short) allows you to add a Combined Operations dependency to your mission. This eliminates the current problem of Arrowhead-only players being able to connect to missions built with ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead (Combined Operations) content before finally receiving an error message. With missions patched by The Enforcer, they will error out with missing addons (Chernarus or Takistan), before making it to the lobby.
It also allows advanced users to view in detail which addon classes the mission requires and in which content category they belong (ARMA 2, Operation Arrowhead, the content shared between the two games and community content).
Warning: I am not responsible for any hardware and/or software damage (messed up mission) caused by this tool!
Simply run the enforcer.exe at a location of your choice.
1. Start The Enforcer
2. Click on the file select button ('...')
3. Browse to required mission.sqm located in your mission's folder
4. If the mission is dependent on either ARMA 2 or ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead content, the 'Force Combined Operations' button and the 'Create backup' checkbox will be enabled
5. Choose whether to create a backup by selecting the 'Create backup' checkbox or not (not recommended)
6. Click the 'Force Combined Operations' button
7. Let the tool do its magic
Credits & Thanks:
Mr.Ben for testing
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags