Visual House Position Module
This tool allows you to see where the positions inside a building are for easier mission editing.
All you have to do is place the module then:
- Your current position ASL
- House Object ID
- House Model Name
- Total number of positions in the house
- Number of the position on which you are currently standing
Using Action Menu to save your position:
Included is GZL_fncGetHouse.sqf script that has this function:
To use the Init. info for placing units or weapons:
- Preview the map and find your building position.
- Use the action menu and select Save Init Code.
- Suspend the preview and double click the unit you just placed.
- Put your cursor in the Initialization box and hit ctrl-v on your keyboard.
As we always advice use mod folders to keep your mods organized and to prevent errors in the future.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
- Fixed minor bug when module unloaded
- Cleaned up the hint box a bit by separating some values.
- Added two new action menu items:
Save Buffer - Copies to clipboard ALL of the entries you have saved using Save Position and Save Init Code.
- Added more info to hint box (Closest city and distance to it, Your current position ASL)
- Added action menu item so you can save your current position to the clipboard.
- Fixed the return index values of the house position (thanks callihn.)
- Works with Arma2/OA/CO.
- Included script to use output to retrieve house
- Initial Release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags