Date: 2010-10-06 06:21
You start by a heli insertion with orders to take the suburb of Yarum. The tasks will take you right through the heart of Zargabad.
The mission consists of several tasks that will be assigned on a need to know basis. You will find yourself constantly flanked by the enemy. Watch your six. Avoid civilian casualties. And stay alive.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singleplayer.
- 3 versions
- Cut player size to 5 for SP and Original version. Cut player size to 6 for MP version to alleviate a bug when rescuing POW and to add an overall convenience.
- Fixed EVAC chopper so that it stays away until Officer is killed and POW joins the squad. This was necessary as it was hovering over last objective distracting the enemy.
- Fixed failed ending if all players are dead; fixed "Loser" trigger and added text to briefing.html file.
- Reverted enemy difficulty back to extreme for mp
- Included an easier version for single player
- Turned intro music down to an acceptable level.
- Tweaked enemy difficulty down a few notches.
- Tweaked ACM spawning enemy down a few notches.
- Initial release
Tags: No tags