American Law Enforcement Vehicle Pack
Killerc22 and Coldfuse
This is the beta release of an American Law Enforcement and also in the future Civilian vehicle pack. This release contains variations of the 2007 model Ford CVPI. The vehicles feature working emergency lighting and sirens that are multiplayer compatible. Aswell as radio chatter when you enter the vehicles. Note:This can be used in ArmA 2 standalone, and Combined Operations.
- Vector Lightbar
- Whelen LED/Strobe Lightbar
- Deck/Dash Flashers
- Arrowstick Directional Lightbar
- Grille Lights
- Radio set
- Lights and sirens control panel
- Prisoner Transport Cage
- Shotgun on inside gun rack
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
Included .pbo files:
They can be found under: Civillian --> Chernarus --> American Law Enforcement
Here is the code to turn on the lights or sirens before a mission, replace 1 with 0 to turn them on or off.
this animate ["policeSirens",1]; this animate ["policeLightbar",1];
Thanks to coldfuse
for the code!
Spoiler - Chicago Police, Florida Police, and Dallas police coming in next release.
Credits & thanks:
Model- Killerc22, 3d_Garden, Coldfuse, Offroader23
CFG- Killerc22, Coldfuse, Blondak (Qinetix)
Scripts- Coldfuse, DaChevs, Dead3yez, Armatec, Killerc22
Textures- Killerc22, Coldfuse, Blondak (Qinetix), 3D_Garden
Sounds- Blondak (Qinetix). Coldfuse
Special Thanks- I.M.G
By downloading or having any part of this addon in posession you agree to the following
You are not allowed to edit, change, use or modify any part of this addon without the direct permission
from one of the 3 original authors. If change is made or the addon is used in any mod "with permission"
credit must always be given to the original authors listed in the credits area.
- Added LAPD Patrol Variation
- Added LAPD Slicktop Variation
- Added Unmarked White Variation
- Added NYPD Slicktop Variation
- Added Fix to Shadow LOD bug
- New double stack LED Lightbar
- Replaced Vector Lightbar with LED Stack on CHP Variation
- Added fix for the Vector lightbar not working on the CVPI CHP variation
- Add normal and SMDI maps to all variations
- Added Unmarked Black
- Added Unmakred Grey
- Added NYPD Patrol Car Variation
- Added new siren
- Changed tail and headlight flasher speeds
- Added grille lights for unmarked package
- Added dusk/night lightbar effects
- Made lightbars more visible during the day
- Added lit dash during the night
- Added more lighting effects
- Changed lightbar sequences
- Added Siren Speaker
- Added pushbumper headlight gaurds
- Fixed the siren loop issue
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums