Date: 2011-06-16 21:31
Volksturm & Bdf - Converted to Arma 2 by PROTOTYPE 001, -Martin-, Richard Thorne & VictorFarbau
The MiG-15 (Mikoyan-Gurevich-15) is a jet fighter developed in the Soviet Union by Artem Mikoyan and Mikhail Gurevich in 1947. The MiG-15 was one of the first successful swept-wing jet fighters. It achieved fame in the skies over Korea, where early in the war, it outclassed all straight-winged enemy fighters in daylight. The MiG-15 also served as the starting point for development of the more advanced MiG-17 and is believed to have been one of the most widely produced jet aircraft ever made, with over 12,000 built. The MiG-15 is often compared with the North American F-86 Sabre.
Types of aircraft:
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Light on the wing missing
Credits & Thanks:
Bdfy & Volkstrum - The original authors of the MiG-15
(Volksturm - Models and textures)
(Bdfy - Config, scripts and project leadership)
Richard Thorne - Model animation, final config, scripting, presentation movie
Martin - Takistani, CDF, Czech and Chedaki (ChDKZ) skins
Topas - Polish skin
PROTOTYPE 001 - Base config
VictorFarbau - Improvements and bug fixes
sv5000 - Improvements and bug fixes
Bdfy & Volksturm project thanks OTK team for beta testing!
v2.1 (done by sv5000):
- Fixed texture issue with cdf version
- Fixed config issue with Chedaki (ChDKZ) fighter bomber version.
- Renamed rockets to S-5, and added 1 more rocket to each pod to match visual model
- Added 37mm cannon
- Added 23mm cannon
- removed a dependency to the BIS_fnc module which apparently can cause crashes on older revisions (or non-OA) of Arma 2.
- New engine sounds (idle, full throttle, inside)
- CAWS added (voice warning system)
Changes to addon contents:
- added CAWS scripts in \mig15bis\scripts
- added new engine and CAWS sound files to \mig15bis\sound
Changes to config.cpp
- added CAWS sounds in CfgRadio
- added engine sounds in sounds
- added init line of CAWS in EventHandler init
* Flaps have been fixed and elevators added
* Crosshair has been centred
* Model has been completely re-animated
* 6 new skins have been added
* All weapons have been fixed
* Other minor issues have been fixed
- BI forums
Tags: No tags