In this script pack you can find two useful scripts, =BTC= Lift and =BTC= Cargo System.
Some features:- easy to config (=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf)
- an hud can help you to lift objects
- static objects fall on the ground
- you can drag objects and load them in vehicles
- drop objects from choppers with a chute
Installation / Usage:
Copy "=BTC=_Logistic" folder in your mission folder.
Add in the init.sqf:
_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";Add in the description.ext:
#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"However a demo mission is included.
- hud is displayed wrong with normal and big interface size.
- can't drop objects over buildings
- At the moment you can load only one object in a vehicle
- You have to add manually "drag action" on spawned objects
- At the moment =BTC= Cargo System is created specially for ammoboxes but you can modify the =BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf file and drag/load any kind of object (not tested)
- My bad english
Credits & thanks:
=BTC= Black Templars Clan for their help
- Fixed minor bugs
- Code improved
- =BTC= Black Templars Clan forums
- BI forums