This addon is a retexture of Arma2 OA Delta Force, meant to represent US SFOD 1 DELTA Operators in different camouflages, as following :
- SFOD 1 Delta (Temperate): for woodland and temperate environments.
- SFOD 1 Delta (Desert): for desert and arid environments.
- SFOD 1 Delta (ACU/Urban): for urban environment.
I used what I found on web as reference sources.
- All the models HAVE WORKING WOUND TEXTURES .
- Units are equipped with M4 , I've tried to balance the gear as best as I could.
- Every class (sorted by camos) has a wide variety of roles, and featured groups in the editor.
- New "Engineer" ability for the sapper , and all the others can hide bodies.
- Featured content rucksacks.
- Optional ACE config with ACEX gear available, including ACE "AI talk" module support.
- 3 Replacement files that replace standard BI US delta force models with the ones in your preferred camo ( desert , acu or temperate), with WORKING WOUND TEXTURES off course!
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
ACE2 config files Installation:
Just put the ACE2 Optional Config (called "mas_us_delta_ace.pbo") in the modfolder of your preference and you'll see in the editor only the SFOD 1 Delta ACE classes.
This config DO NOT replace original SFOD 1 Delta units, instead it only "hide" them in the editor by setting them as "protected", I did in this way in order to get the maximum compatibility and to avoid changing classnames of the units (for mix makers).
Units and organizzation are the same as for standard SFOD 1 Delta, but they're all equipped with ACEX gear and weapons (this means for example that all of them have one bandage, and medics have drugs too, or that spotters have spotter scopes and rangefiders, demo expert uses ACEX explosives too, etc).
Units use "English" if Ace AI Talk is enabled.
Units and Groups are the same as for vanilla game, as following:.
Bluefor - US Army – SFOD 1 Delta (ACE-sorted by different camos)
you'll find groups also under:
Bluefor - US Army – SFOD 1 Delta (ACE-as above).
Replacement Pack Installation:
You'll find 3 different replacement files, you can use ONLY ONE AT A TIME !!!
Just choose your preferred camo (deset, acu, or temperate), and put the relative replacement in a modfolder, you'll see standard BI Delta Force models replaced by SFOD 1 Delta ones, all with working wound textures.
Graves characters (light and heavy) are replaced as well ... so you can play the campaign again, with a bit different feeling.
Included .pbo files:
You will find the units in the editor under:
Bluefor - US Army – SFOD 1 Delta (sorted by different camos)
you'll find groups also under:
Bluefor - US Army – SFOD 1 Delta (as above).
Credits & thanks:
ThankYou very much to StalkerGB, without his great Rvmat and support I would never had solved the wound textures issue... thanks a lot mate !!!
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 2