did sent us the latest ACE2 WIP report just before going v1.6 Release Candidate 1.
Third edition of small WIP Roundups - containing note worthy changes that do not warrant seperate blog entries.
ACE Mod is nearing v1.6 Stable, with Release Candidate 1 coming up this Friday!
Your bug reports are now more important than ever!
These changes are included in the next Ongoing Development update:
* Persistent ACE Settings - auto load, and auto saveReminder;
* New ACE Settings database instead of clientside config.hpp
* Realtime ACE Settings changing, incl Keys!
* Fuel system; transfer fuel between vehicles, and jerrycans. Incl dummy jerrycan on back weapon
* Ability to load/unload cargo from Air/Ship type next to the earlier Cars
* Show cargo actions greyed out when cargo is too heavy, etc.
* Flippable GL sights (Supported by ACEX M4s,M16s,HK416s,G36s)
* Script Function for swapping M4 with SCAR
* The extremely hilarious towing script fixed
* Auto-eject when vehicle almost fully under water, damage to vehicle when fully under water etc.
* AN M14 Incendiary Grenade
* Missileguidance speed calculation issues resolved
* M230 FCS fixed
* Six Updater now supports the default Steam OA CO installation of seperate ArmA 2, and OA installations
* Ruckless model replacements, now a userconfig setting.
* Default BIS Rucks re-enabled on default BIS units; New BI functions gave access to needed things for Stamina, etc.
* New weapon Crates:
o Empty; so you can fill them with what you need and cargo them onto a vehicle
o Separate transport weaponboxes for launchers, and other heavy weapons; realistic amounts, well cargoable (Cargo) etc.
Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!