did sent us the latest ACE2 WIP report.
Fourth edition of small WIP Roundups - containing note worthy changes that do not warrant seperate blog entries.
ACE Mod is nearing v1.6 Stable, with Release Candidate 2 coming up this Friday!
Your bug reports are now more important than ever!
These changes are included in the next Ongoing Development update:
* Fire does damage to players. #14587Reminder;
* Fire propagation from Player to Player, Player to AI, AI to Player and All-Objects to Player. refs #14587
* New FX, units that eject out of burning tanks or wheeled APCs are screaming and on fire
* Fixed: Jerrycans are always empty #14593
* Fixed: Vehicle crew was improperly protected since OA, even with vehicledamage and wounds enabled #14667
* Fixed: Default transportMagazines and Weapons for various vehicles
* Fixed: Slingload rope positions for all available choppers #14631
* Fixed: Cargo was broken
* Changed: Firemode selector preference is now realtime adjustable
* Added ability to override stamina class used for units (e.g override civilian behaviour with soldier behaviour etc).
* Added targeting reticule to Mi24_P Gunner for Ataka target selection (Works much like AH64 longbow) - workaround for no movable turret (model problem). #9671
* Added AKM, AKMS and AKMS PBS-1 by RobertHammer
* Added CQB mode to scoped AKs and RPG-7 PGO-7
* Added animated SVD by Maćko and zGuba
* Removed: ACE BI Arty module, only backwards compatibility left and custom damage values.
* Added: ACE_fnc_isBurning, isPilot, and isCrew, each controllable/overridable with object variables
Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!