Requirements: No addons required
Short description: 4 different versions of the Gazelle
Date: 2011-10-13 13:06
Gazelle light recon / multipurpose helicopter in Army Air Corps Camo.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Excuse the "textures" and the many other imperfections.
Known Issues = Missing texture warnings (click continue & all should be well)
Credits & thanks:
- BIS - great game & sample arma1 models
- All the people who contribute tutorials / advice / help from the BIS comunity
- Gnat, Mondkalb's tutorial's . . .
- A big thankyou to "Cleggy" for doing the new RVMAT's & SMDI.paa's, without his help the textures would more than likley be dodgy still, or dodgier, he also helped eliminate (hopefully) all the error messages, although you still may get one or two . . .
- update to various bits of the model, how it sits, rotor height,...
- An up date with a few tweeks here & their to the model.
- adds the Gazelle with opening doors & a few tweeks
- new RVMAT's & SMDI.paa's
- fixed error messages
- Added Gazelle Black, UN, Taki, SFOR & Parked.
Tags: No tags