did sent us the latest ACE2 WIP report.
With ACE 1.6 stable released some days ago, we're working hard on v1.7.
This is the first WIP report for the upcoming v1.7 version - containing note worthy changes that do not warrant seperate blog entries. These changes are included in the next Ongoing Development update.:
* Optimized ACE eventhandlers and initializationReminder;
* Optimized CBA eventhandlers and initialization (+XEH)
* XEH Support for addons that use native eventhandlers/are XEH incompatible. Fixed XEH bugs with 1.55, new Extended_FiredBIS_Eventhandlers to support new native fired eh parameters
* Improved XEH Respawn handler
* Fixed UAV Hellfires uncontrollable. They are now fired LOAL, and lock on your own laser-dot or that of someone else (so you can use external designator too)
* Fixed: Backwards compat for some missions
* Fixed: Saclos guidance of Tunguska.
* Added: Ability to flip ATV-on-side/back
* Added; Exchange magazines between vehicle weapons and player weapons
* Added: Explosion fx for players, knock out etc.
* Added Swimming Fix, based on RG's TrueMods
* Added: Many 3rd party missions for ACE
* Moved: All missions from store\mpmissions.tar into acex_missions and acex_usnavy_missions
* Buckshot ammo for shotguns returns
* Rifles with GL have different recoil
Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!